Car Accident ....

RockGuitarX

Miles of Machines
Sep 14, 2008
SA Texas, USA
Well for any of those who really care. Yesterday I spent $755.00 getting my engine repaired with a tune up. I got it back last night. This morning about 7:15 a.m. I was on my way to school when I pulled out of my street and smashed the entire front of car into another man's truck. I couldn't see. Fuck You Sun. I'm staying home from school today with fucked up back and neck. Every November - December something always fucks up in my family. Well here comes the law suit, insurance and probably selling my gear for this shit.... I don't feel good.. time for rest :ill:

Holy shit man, my sympathies, that's unbelievably shitty - why do you think you'll have to sell your gear to pay for it, though? I mean, that's why you have insurance, and if the guy gets his money, then what would motivate him to sue? Was he injured at all? And how badly were you?

Law suit? serious?

The guy was pissed and was making a scene to the police and paramedics about the wreck... I'll be surprised if I DON'T have my insurance sued and rates go up :erk:

This song has always helped me in times where things got tough...always gave me direction just like the person who sings it. Cheers dude :kickass:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=TTZsckhSSU9OMUEwTVE9PQ

:lol: Nice song!

Holy shit man, my sympathies, that's unbelievably shitty - why do you think you'll have to sell your gear to pay for it, though? I mean, that's why you have insurance, and if the guy gets his money, then what would motivate him to sue? Was he injured at all? And how badly were you?

Thank you Marcus. I guess I thought I was doing well working 3 jobs and going to college so I bought the 6505 (Still waiting for a good one), Schecter Loomis and put a Gibson Explorer on layaway. Yesterday, my car engine was fucked up so I took it the shop and got it fixed that night. This morning, the wreck... So with all that gear I bought (about $2400), paying for the $755 repair yesterday, the accident ticket, court fees, defensive driving, deductible, spiked insurance, tuition for spring and books... I don't think I have much of choice :erk:

The guy seemed ok at first but then he started gettin all pissed when the ambulance and police showed up. I'm Ok I guess. I've been laying down all day because my neck and shoulder are in bitchin pain. I hit him going about 10 mph and he was goin 50 mph. (T-boned that shit) Where I live people seem to sue for every little thing. :mad:

I am not familar with car insurance laws in texas. Is there a limit on how much this dude can sue for?

None the less total bumer man.

If he was going 50 in a residential area, couldn't you argue he was speeding and you couldn't see him when you initially pulled out?

Well my residential street connects to a country road where the speed limit is 50 mph. So I fucked up on that one :erk:

I am not familar with car insurance laws in texas. Is there a limit on how much this dude can sue for?

There is a limit for sure.. With the way everything is going now I'm realizing he won't be able to get much if he does (fingers crossed!)

Thanks Guys!

It depends on the extent of his injuries, whether there is perm. damage, loss of work, and if married his wife can sue for loss of services. Unless the person starts getting serious medical procedures I wouldnt worry about the lawsuit part too much, and even if you are sued the only thing you would have to do is appear in court on behalf of your insurance company during the fault finding.

Hope your back feels better and good luck--dont sweat it

It depends on the extent of his injuries, whether there is perm. damage, loss of work, and if married his wife can sue for loss of services. Unless the person starts getting serious medical procedures I wouldnt worry about the lawsuit part too much, and even if you are sued the only thing you would have to do is appear in court on behalf of your insurance company during the fault finding.

Hope your back feels better and good luck--dont sweat it

I appreciate your input. Let's hope everything goes well! Thanks man \m/