Was just in a car accident (generally not such a great night

Glad you got out of that one ok, Harry. There's certainly been much greater tragedies on our roads, as I'm sure you're well aware.

This kind of poor driving is a huge epidemic here. When you live in a place that's largely a barren wasteland, inhabited by backwater rednecks you tend to see some fairly fast and loose stuff going on the roads on a regular basis. Almost everybody I know knows somebody who has been injured or died due to an individual showing off on the road. Every single one knows someone who has been in an accident for the same reason.

So you may just want a lift home after a party and risk it just the once, but that's really all it takes. Just one mistake. Doesn't even have to be yours. Getting on the roads here is like playing the lottery, and the cost of losing is a high one.

The girl sounds like a typical metal cunt. I can't stand them to be honest. Damaged, attention-seeking whores who latch onto this music for all the wrong reasons *cue Nickelback*.

I actually just though about walking home, but it was freezing outside and it's about a 45 minute walk from where my mate's place is where the party was at, to where I live, so of course, I took the car option.
I guess it was just one of those things, even though I knew the guy was a wanker, I just figure, hell, maybe he's not as much of a wanker as the last time Iremember seeing him.
But then he goes and does that, and he's even more of a wanker than I remember :erk:

Unfortunately it seems ALL the "metalhead" girls I know are like that.
It's sad when you consider I play metal on guitar and bass, I spend hours each day just reading about heavy metal production, trying to figure it out for myself and have been listening to metal since I was 12 and have read up on the history of it, yet, a bunch of girls who have practically no understanding of the music at all in any way, shape or form, take metal WAY more seriously than I do.

Glad to hear you're ok Harry. That seems to be happening on our side of town a little too much, especially near Central Square.

Just across the road from Hungry Jacks, Central Square is where it happened too, :erk:
That roundabout just screams at young drivers to try their best to drift around the last 1/4 of it

Glad to hear you're okay, some people don't deserve to have a drivers-license.

I got mine for about 3 years now and i never ever had an accident whatsoever, the only thing is that i love too drive fast on the highway (170 Km/h ain't no exception) but only when the highway is clear and the circumstances are safe. I'm a fast but safe driver :)