Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

Nah, we just have a thread for favorite Love Lyrics that I started way back when...

I wouldn't think that a card game would really get me down, but today it did. We went to a comedy club (Second City for you Chicago folk), which was funny as hell. We got back and were playing hearts, and I obviously lost, but it just really brought me down, and I can't quite understand why... the fact that my back hurts quite a bit probably is part of it...

hmm... I'm still not sure if this is a good or bad thing... just a whole bag of mixed things, actually. I've been saying that I'll start travelling in early November... well, that's getting pushed back at least a month because my company won't let me off of North America with my current medical "condition." So I plan on having surgery to take care of it, and the recuperation time is at least a month... I'll be seeing the surgeon for a consultation in a couple weeks.

So, I've been gearing up and getting psyched to leave in 3 weeks, and now it's more like 8 weeks. :cry: But I will have this problem taken care of (though it's not currently causing me problems). And I'll have no trouble picking up the new Lacuna Coil and Opeth when they come out... and I'll probably be able to catch Arch Enemy when they come to the states... but I still really want to go.

nuts.

Wow The Nomad.... I dunno what to say.... What's up
with this "condition" of yours?! What have I missed out
on...? I'm just happy you're staying here longer, but at
the same time I want your wishes to come true, so I'll
have to let you go! lol >:eek:P

Still, be happy you will get to go at all, it will just take a
bit more time... :eek:)

I don't think I've really posted about it before... It's benign, but if it becomes infected, it would require surgery very quickly (48 hours), and they don't want that to happen outside the US.

But I have little desire to post my medical conditions for world-wide viewing.

:( sorry to hear that DWD. Just hang in there man...know you've heard it a million times, but theres always a light at the end of the tunnel, I speak from experience :)

My CDs are gone!!!

My friend from St. Louis came up, and I gave him all my metal CDs (and a few that weren't). Around 430 CDs! Well, it's not a donation, I'm just lending them to him, but it'll be for several years, so it's almost a donation...

:cry:
At least they're all on MP3 now.