Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

Why what? Why did I "lend" them to him?

In 18 days I will be essentially homeless. I'll be living out of a suitcase in a hotel. I was supposed to start travelling about the world for my employer in early November. I well can't drag 600 CDs to the backwoods of China (or wherever I end up), so I converted them to MP3 and left them with John for safekeeping.

For various reason, however, I won't be able to start travelling until mid-December, but I still will be living in a hotel (where I also won't have a stereo), so I'll just live of my MP3 player...

Originally posted by The Nomad
Why what? Why did I "lend" them to him?

In 18 days I will be essentially homeless. I'll be living out of a suitcase in a hotel. I was supposed to start travelling about the world for my employer in early November. I well can't drag 600 CDs to the backwoods of China (or wherever I end up), so I converted them to MP3 and left them with John for safekeeping.

For various reason, however, I won't be able to start travelling until mid-December, but I still will be living in a hotel (where I also won't have a stereo), so I'll just live of my MP3 player...

I see... it could be quite exhausting to drag 600 CDs around :D

OW! The sedative completely wore off about an hour ago. Sweet merciful crap that hurts... The painkillers finally kicked in... if you guys don't hear from me for a week, it's probably because I overdosed on the painkillers!
heh.

and I need to lower my blood pressure... :(

Ummm, may I ask why you were given sedatives, Nomad? Surely not for the fun of it... had a surgery??? Bah, living in a hotel must suck - I mean, it doesn't feel at home. And then, after that, we won't hear from you again for some years??? Man, be sure to steal some chinese's computer then! ;)

I still have all mine intact(at least what I know of) and I'm an old man..hehehehe

mr V

Hehehe...recently we seemed to raise a statistic about how tall everybody on the board is and now we're counting who still have their wisdom teeth :D
Btw....I still have them all, too. And I hope I can keep them because I can imagine I'm not very good in enduring the medical treatment *shivers*