piece of me goes too...

Let us know if there is anything we can do for
you, and if you feel like writing about it, please
do.

And if it's not too heavy for you; What
happened? Natural causes or? :eek:/

Again, I'm really sorry :eek:(

I'm very sorry DWD :cry:
I almost didn't know my grandfathers they died soon and i was so sad...and one of my grandmothers was like my mother since i lived with her until i was 13, then she died and i went to live with my parents....we were very close....like Blackspirit said feel free to talk if you feel you want to

It is sad to hear that your grandfather died DWD.
My Grandpa was a local trucker his for 30 years, and he got emphazema because the exhaust when he was unloading, there were no health regulations back then. I lived with him and my Grandma when he was dying. All my family had tried to get him to take oxegen but he was ready to die and wouldn't have it, my Grandma had me go in the (hospitol) room to tell him to take oxegen and he did for me. Then he said to me... "Take me to the river to die, I don't want to die in an institutiun." and at that I was stunned, I wanted to but everyone else in the hallway (Family) got pissed he was saying that to me, and he wanted it more than anything. So with my grandfather taking oxegen, I left the hospitol hurt and pissed off at life.
My Father (his Son)the eldest of 9 was there later that night and seen his spirit leave his eye's (and he was alway's athiest, hmmm) and then he died.
With things unresolved, his spirit still lives in the house where I resided 14 to 17 years old. Many of my cousins have seen contact from him, and I actually seen him pass me by years ago in a Semi when I was driving to Illinois to see my mothers side.
This was over 12 years ago and I still feel his presence.
Please share DWD if you want. It's hard when someone you are close to dies.
*** I feel your pain UM brother.***

Originally posted by Blackspirit
And if it's not too heavy for you; What
happened? Natural causes or?

Natural causes. He died in his sleep. :cry:

Thank you all. I wish I could share maybe on Sunday or Monday, I'm going to my cabin this weekend. You all make me feel special.

I still feel like he's there. Like he's watching over me. But like Sentenced says in "The Fragile"... I feel like this:

"Sometimes it feels it would be easier to fall, than to flutter in the air with these wings so weak and torn."

DWD - I'm sorry about that. You lose dear people over the ages, and the road of ages consists of both mountains and plain fields. Now there is a mountain on the road, but when reaching the top of it, one sees the beautiful view from it and remembers the lost dear person. Then, the road afterwards will be easier, as you then also travel with your grandpa.

This isn't easy I know, but I wish you the best.

Im sorry DWD, deeply. Im glad to know your so strong because I know these havent been the best of months for you. But as the Iced Earth song goes "Hes watching over me", well not me but you ;). Keep on truckin champ :)

once i had this "friend" and we were really close and all. then it became more and we talked all the time. then he said we should just be freinds and i was okay with that, but even that became a problem for him and he wouldn't return my calls. finally i got ahold of him.and i was going through some really hard shit and just wanted someone to talk to and he was practically my only freind. and he tells me i was annoying him. the thing that pisses me off the most is that i was afraid of doing that and i had told him this and he told me it was alright , so kind of trusted him and he still did this shit to me. he had to know how much that hurt me, and he knew if he did that i would become suicidal, the only reason i didn't was because that shit i was going through, was the death of my sister. and thinking of the burden that would leave just wasn't fair to my family, so i just spent much time in a very deep depression. so i can understand how you feel nomad and thank you for listening.

so sorry to hear about your grandfather DWD. all my grandparents were gone before i came along. i lost my father when i was 8 so i understand how it feels to loose people. i also lost my brother to cancer 3 yrs ago. i have dealt with much death in my life but it still hurts everytime.

Originally posted by SonOfAbyss
It is sad to hear that your grandfather died DWD.
My Grandpa was a local trucker his for 30 years, and he got emphazema because the exhaust when he was unloading, there were no health regulations back then. I lived with him and my Grandma when he was dying. All my family had tried to get him to take oxegen but he was ready to die and wouldn't have it, my Grandma had me go in the (hospitol) room to tell him to take oxegen and he did for me. Then he said to me... "Take me to the river to die, I don't want to die in an institutiun." and at that I was stunned, I wanted to but everyone else in the hallway (Family) got pissed he was saying that to me, and he wanted it more than anything. So with my grandfather taking oxegen, I left the hospitol hurt and pissed off at life.
My Father (his Son)the eldest of 9 was there later that night and seen his spirit leave his eye's (and he was alway's athiest, hmmm) and then he died.
With things unresolved, his spirit still lives in the house where I resided 14 to 17 years old. Many of my cousins have seen contact from him, and I actually seen him pass me by years ago in a Semi when I was driving to Illinois to see my mothers side.
This was over 12 years ago and I still feel his presence.
Please share DWD if you want. It's hard when someone you are close to dies.
*** I feel your pain UM brother.***

If you feel his presence, talk to him... and take him to the river!