Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

I was nervous because i thought there were some problems with my friend, a few minutes ago i received a sms from her and i've known it's all ok, but i was still a bit nervous
hehe i was a bit angry too in my previous post! ;)

Well, I've been home all day, because my brother and I were in an accident yesterday. I got a terrible whiplash, and was brought to the hospital in an ambulance. No broken bones, just really sore. So I got meds that I have to take 3 times a day and have to put ice on my neck 4 to 6 times a day.

I try to keep it short... we got an urgent installation order on Wednesday.. there were several technical problems till today afternoon.. it seemed it would work... but it turned out that the customer didn`t get all the information about the service properly so the kind of (special) service they asked for is not possible to configurate. Not because we don`t know how to do that but because of the technical conditions. I called their contact guy at our company and explained the situation.. i told him 3 times... patienly, normally.. ( i really wasn`t rude or impatient with him, though it was 5pm and i normally i work till 2pm on Fridays.). Anyway, I told him how our technical system works and told him how could we solve the problem... (ps: actually he should have known all these things before he sold this service!) he was surprised but sounded like he understood everything. Half an hour later our techician (who was still at the customer) called me and told that this guy had called the customer contact guy.. and promised him we could fix it... and he even tried to tell the customer that his assistant misunderstood something and that caused the problem...
at that moment... i couldn`t say anything... he promised something that is unaccomplishable. I know i clearly explained to him everything (3 times)... and I know from this point its his responsibility... i just can`t understand him and i don`t know how to handle his stupidity in this case...

So, i stood up and came home..

ps: i wonder if anybody understand anything from this? ;)