Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

I had my surgery today. I think it went alright, but I don't remember any of it due to the marvels of intravenous sedation. But the sedation has worn off, and the pain killers aren't doing much... I just took them 90 minutes ago, and I still hurt like hell... and I'm only supposed to take them every 4 hours.

The surgery was right by my tailbone, so sitting, lying down, standing, or much of anything else makes it hurt. nuts.

Originally posted by The Nomad
The surgery was right by my tailbone, so sitting, lying down, standing, or much of anything else makes it hurt. nuts.

Bleeeeeeh, I hate pain that you can't do anything about...
And when you can't even lie down... well.... ARGH!!! hehe.

I hope this won't take long to heal, so that you will feel
better again :eek:)

Ummm, pains are really unpleasant, but, as long as it hurts, you're still alive, that's what I tell myself when I got some pain somewhere :) Besides, how is it with laying on your belly? Does that hurt, too? Hope that last thing gets better soon, too, Nomad! At least you're through with the surgery, right ;)

Laying on my belly hurts the least, but it puts quite a strain on my lower back and neck, so I can only do it so long... besides, I can't read on my belly. And I need to pass the time somehow for the 20 hours a day I'm in bed.

Anyway, yeah, I'm trhough with the surgery, but that was the easy part! It took 2 hours, and I don't remember any of it. If only the recovery were half as easy...

@Hilj hope you find your cat :(

Yeah...I still cant find a job and my days are long, boring, and repetitious. I cant wait til school starts so I can do something productive....

The girl I like got mad at me on Thursday, because I took a picture of her, but she said she'd still talk to me... And yesterday we kinda talked, but not a lot, we kinda ignored each other, and when we talked I told her if she wanted to talk she could call me, and she said "Well, if my plans fall through". And so, I hope this doesn't last too much longer. She's a real great girl, and makes me happy.

Hmmm.... Latly I've had pains in my right shoulder...
Today I went to the doctor and well.... Now I have to stay
home from work for one week. That is of course great, as
the things I do at work makes my arm and shoulder hurt,
and I have loads of time to write and listen to music!

But! I can't play guitar for a while and I am using my left
hand to navigate with the mouse when in front of my
computer! lol... This is so weird... I never thought health-
problems would keep me back...! >:eek:P

I got some pills and I'm supposed to get some sort of
therapy for my shoulder...

We'll see.... It's such a hassle! lol >:eek:P But I'll do a hell
of a lot of posting this week, that's for sure! So come
on! Don't make me feel lonely! Hehe... >:eek:)

@BS : Hope it will heal soon... er, not to soon so that you can listen to music and post here for a while :)