Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

I'm finally cleared to travel for work, and they're having a bit of trouble finding somewhere for me to work... they're still trying to get me to Spain, but it is "a long shot." nuts. 6 weeks of thinking "when will I be medically cleared to go" and now that i have it, I've gotta wait another week or 2. It's understandable, but frustrating.

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Bleh.... Well, hope you'll get to go to Spain if that's
where you want to go! I want you to come to Norway
so we can headbang at the Inferno >:eek:P hehe...

Yeah, I DEFINATELY won't be there through next fall. Actually, there seems to be a good training assignment that starts in mid to late January in Chile, so I can hope I go there...

Well, I'm here. I don't know why I was gone so long. Been pretty busy. Also been pretty down on myself, and couldn't find time to make myself happy. So I didn't come here for awhile. Still not happy, but nice to talk to friends. And my computer keeps erroring.

:wave: DWD!

:mad: the guy who takes us to Vienna tomorrow is asking for appr. 40-45EU for the trip... that`s f** much! Vienns is appr 225km from here ... I think we three pay his and his girlfriend`s cost too... but if I quit now and take the train(that would be appr. 30EU) the two friends of mine won`t be able to pay the higher price.. Sure, I don`t feel like waiting 5 hours at the train station during the night... but it`s still a lot of money for this! :mad:
just to compare, my train ticket to Wacken and back costed 125EU.

(... i wish i had a car on my own... )

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Well, I'm here. I don't know why I was gone so long. Been pretty busy. Also been pretty down on myself, and couldn't find time to make myself happy. So I didn't come here for awhile. Still not happy, but nice to talk to friends. And my computer keeps erroring.

DWD!!! Man! Good to see you back here! Too bad
you're not feeling happy :eek:/ Hope you work things
out, don't want you feeling miserable :eek:/ Do what
makes you happy! :eek:)

I'm a little bummed cause my friend is too tired to
go to the gigs tonight :eek:P What a lame fucker! hehe...
But I'll go anyways, and I'll probably meet the usual
gang... But still... :eek:P

Originally posted by Mocika
:wave: DWD!

:mad: the guy who takes us to Vienna tomorrow is asking for appr. 40-45EU for the trip... that`s f** much! Vienns is appr 225km from here ... I think we three pay his and his girlfriend`s cost too... but if I quit now and take the train(that would be appr. 30EU) the two friends of mine won`t be able to pay the higher price.. Sure, I don`t feel like waiting 5 hours at the train station during the night... but it`s still a lot of money for this! :mad:
just to compare, my train ticket to Wacken and back costed 125EU.

(... i wish i had a car on my own... )

What about your two friends, why don't you all go by train and let the guy and his girlfriend go by their own, then you all get the trip for 30 € each and wait 5 hours together at the train station (could be fun). I would go for that, cause it's obviously that the driver takes far to much money for the trip...

Originally posted by Blackspirit
DWD!!! Man! Good to see you back here! Too bad
you're not feeling happy :eek:/ Hope you work things
out, don't want you feeling miserable :eek:/ Do what
makes you happy! :eek:)

I'm a little bummed cause my friend is too tired to
go to the gigs tonight :eek:P What a lame fucker! hehe...
But I'll go anyways, and I'll probably meet the usual
gang... But still... :eek:P

Blackspirit! Woman! Great to see you too! I'll be alright soon, hopefully.Well, today was alright, 'cause I saw the girl I like. And it was wonderful. We were both helping with this house that's getting built. And we didn't talk a lot, or anything, or work close together. But we got some time to chat. Hehehe.

About your friend, that sucks. It's weird when people do that. Usual gang is always good, but it's always nice to have someone else there too.

Originally posted by Morgana
What about your two friends, why don't you all go by train and
you are right but the problem is that one of my friend has to start his work at 8am on Monday morning... it`s not his choice it`s a must for him.
but im still not sure what to do.. i think i will decide tomorrow after i get some sleep now.

Mocika, can't you borrow someone else's car?

worst thing for me: I'm starting to feel a little bit ill. Some of my colleagues already were ill last week and not in the office; hopefully I won't be the next. I'll stop lamenting now :p

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Mocika, can't you borrow someone else's car?
not in the last minutes... :( but next time...

well, we took the car and sure it was more comfortable.. but still this story just make me angry. Fortunately the show was great but I slept only 1.5-2 hours in the car and I need to go to work in half an hour.

my best friend is leaving soon. going back to new zealand within the next week. i won't be able to hang out with her anymore. we might talk through e-mail, but its not the same. i hope to visit her but i have to finish school first. it makes me sad that everyone keeps leaving.