Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

Gah, waiting for my travel assignment for work is unbearable. It's been 8 days now, but the next 4 hours will be even worse (and I STILL might not find out today, or this week... or this month :bah: ). Anyway, good thing I came into work 1.5 hours late, otherwise it would've been harder.

@Guttorm, Gaunerin: neither did i, i always sucked with maths....well, i NEVER tried to study so i've always had 6 (sufficient) good this year i have no more maths or such

@RealmArchitect: :( just today i was thinking about how would i feel if i'd lost my bestfriend....

Good that some people agrees! I feel in a better mood already:) (off-topic smilie) Though, I don't have any difficulties with mathematics in generally, it's just the bloody Algebra part:mad:

Well, I did find out what my travel plans... I am to stay here in Chicago at least until the end of the year. And I'll put money on having to stay here until at least January 20th. And to make things even worse, after staying here that whole time, I probably STILL won't be able to catch the Opeth show in Chicago on January 27th.

Fuck. A. Duck.

I thought I'd be pissed off at this news, but I'm just depressed now. I should ask for some work to do, but I think I'll hold off on that until Thursday... and I'll leave work at 3pm today... after getting in at 9:40 this morning.

I tell you what, hearing this news doesn't make it any easier to get out of bed in the morning.

Sorry to hear that, Nomad. Things just don't go too well for you the last couple of weeks, heh? Your employer asks for a lot of patience there :( Anyway, I hope there will be an end to all the trouble and you'll enjoy the travelling :)

Thanks Guan. There are good and bad things about this job... I have little control over where I go and when I go, but I do get to travel the world and make lots of money... Even now, I make over $500/month more than I did before I was "travelling." And that'll be even more once I get out of this cold, cold city.

maths is always interesting till u understand it... i have to admit sometimes i was completely lost :)

I`m waiting for a package from Norway, my friend posted it more than 2 weeks ago... i hope it arrives tomorrow... :(

Man, today's just an annoying day. And I'm in a pissy mood. I got some data from someone Friday afternoon (after I had left, but it wouldn't've made a difference if I got it before), and it's all wrong... and she won't be back until next Monday. So I can't do squat.

And I just realized I've been using the wrong voltage adapter for my MP3 player... hopefully it didn't mess up the player or batteries too much.

:bah:

merry fucking christmas everybody!

3 o'clock in the morning i am woken up by my mother throwing shit all over the house breaking all kinds of things. everyone is drunk and screaming, my mother starts crying saying se is going to kill herself, talking about her boyfriend lying about something or other. the thing that truly pisses me off though, is nothing is to come of this. they apologize and make promises that mean shit! its all going to happen again, and they'll just make more excuses again, like they have been for the past six years. i can't take it anymore.i know she is my mother but goddamn.i try and i try but she refuses to listen.

alright.i just needed to vent some. i fell a bit better now.

Yeah, I can't stand my mom or step dad. They always have to check with the other. And if one says, "yes," the other will tell me later, "no." It's so annoying! My dad is cool though, he even does things that people tell him not to do. My dad is a lot nicer about things, and even if I have a F in a class, he will understand and not yell at me. My mom and step dad said I can't get a license until I have a B average. Why? I don't know. I just wish they were gone. They don't even feel like parents. No comfort here. I just want to leave. Bah! :bah: What a great home... I wish I lived with my dad.