Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

My fucking ankle hurts like hell.And I dunno why...a friend told me that on my way home I fell about 5 times.I cut my finger and I dunno how and when...and a fire cracker exploded in my pocket.
If my head doesn't hurt...the rest of my body does.

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Well, something that's bothering me... I miss Nova. I also miss astarte. There are other people that haven't been around for awhile. :erk:

that´s so sweet,dwd...but i felt very sick the last two months and wasn´t really able to write something here.but i missed you,too!

Gah! I am so stressed right now, and I hate myself. Thing is that I checked my planing for the week, just to do it, and I found that I am to be done with a written essay about "sexual selection in primates with focus on it´s impact on human kinship evolution" Thing is I thought that it was to be done at the 14´th, not the 9´th! so now I have to be awake for like all the time untill then, + I need to study on my final exam for this course, wich is the 17´th!!

GAHHHHH! I am dying here! I seriously need help with this, so if you know anything about the stuff, or if you have some sites to recomend, or, or, or ANYTHING, Gahhhhhh!! :( :cry:

*runs of in the distance, looking for all the books that lies hidden beneath all christmas rubble*

-phyros

:( I'm sorry Phyros..

well, it's not a good week for me either: for Tomorrw i have to do some little drawings(not finished yet). Wednesday i have italian/history test, i haven't studied yet and tomorrow i finish school at 5pm, so not much time to study. Friday i have an anatomy test about completely new stuff and i have another thing to do for Thursday(2 drawings)....if i go on i have another drawing(of bones) for next friday and another test next Thursday...:s

Originally posted by Phyros
"sexual selection in primates with focus on it´s impact on human kinship evolution"

Put that sentence in the google searchfield and I think
you might find things that can help you! :eek:) I did it, and
got loads of hits, but I don't know what's important for
your essay and not (and I don't really understand
anything! hehe)... Good luck Phyros! I think you will
make it :eek:)

I on the other hand am a bit worried as I think I might be
getting my wisdom tooth at the bottom left :eek:/ It doesn't
hurt "like hell", but it's swollen a bit and I can sort of feel
the spot all the time... This sucks! hehe... I don't want to
spend thousands on just removing some teeth! >:eek:P

Originally posted by Nova
that´s so sweet,dwd...but i felt very sick the last two months and wasn´t really able to write something here.but i missed you,too!

Well, I'm glad you're back. And I missed you more. :p (Not trying to sound like a stalker or anything... Heh.)

Anyway, I've been ignoring this thread, because I didn't know how to explain this terrible tragedy that happened this past weekend on Saturday. Anyways, it really sucks, because my cousin (At the age of 11) died in an ATV accident. Which was really hard on all of us. :erk: