Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

RealmArchitect@ that´s so sad. You know, one grandpa..well it happens and it´s normal but what with you happen... all I can say that I wish you much strength when you pain and so...

*G* I haven't got my wisdom teeth yet, I think. Maybe they won't come at all....??? At least I haven't felt any pain... :)

I'm sorry to hear about that, DWD. I wish you the best, and hope you will be okay in not too long! I know how sad it is when someone dear dies...

@RealmArchitect: Deep story.... And I understand you've been thorugh a lot. best wishes for you too! Hope things will be better in your future!

I am sorry to hear that DWD...:cry: I hope you are allright?

My last week was a stormy one. First of all I was sick the whole week, so that my studies where delayed. Then my new computer broke down, wich is enough to make me pissed. BUT my new bike was stolen, wich made me realise that the world is indeed a foul place to live in.

Then. One of my close friends took his life.

I have no idea why. Noone has. All I know is that he jumped his window (from his and his girlfriends app. which lies in the eighth floor) And that he died in the hospital. He was the happiest guy I knew, and I have known him for 15 years. The world is a shithole for making ppl to that kind of deperate things. I miss him.

Just needed to tell you that. And apart from that I am fine...

-phyros ( :) needed a smiley in this post )

Phyros!! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend!
Is this one of your friends that I met at Decibel
2000? You know I get curious....

My condoleances to you, Phyros. It must be
really hard not really knowing why :eek:(

dude phyros i am so sorry to hear that. suicide is really hard to deal with, and not even knowing why! that is sad. all last week? these truly are the things that just make one wonder what the hell its all for. i am here for you.

Well, I haven't been through as much as everyone else. But my cable modem has been down for awhile, and I don't know if it'll go out again, but it might. I've missed all of you. Thanks for caring. I hope everyone here is alright. Yesterday was the funeral, which was tough, because I had to be a paulbearer (They carry the casket...).

Haven't checked this thread in a while......Man,:cry:.......DWD....my grandfather died in April of this year, and i had to be a paulbearer as well...:cry:............And Phyros...I am sorry to hear this!......Hope things take a turn for the best for everyone! (including me)

Originally posted by FailingAcension
Haven't checked this thread in a while......Man,:cry:.......DWD....my grandfather died in April of this year, and i had to be a paulbearer as well...:cry:............And Phyros...I am sorry to hear this!......Hope things take a turn for the best for everyone! (including me)

It's tough, I know. But we pull through it eventually. :cry: