CD quality sucks???

GONE Ridin' Hood

Professor.
Jul 8, 2005
Well, yesterday something really "funny" happened to me. I was going to play my 2-week old "Are You Dead Yet? album, and I was going to play my favourite song, "If you Want Peace...Prepare for War". When I noticed that the CD WAS SCRATCHED!!!!

AND ON MY FAVOURITE SONG!!!!

PERKELE!!!!

But the problem here, you see, is that I DON'T KNOW HOW THE F$%& THAT HAPPENED!!!

I mena, I had barely played the record a couple of times, and I haven't dropped it or anything (only once I think, but it landed with the recorded part on top, so no problemo).

I was telling a friend about this, and he told me that the quality of the Cds of SpineFarm Records is not very good. This kinda surprised me, since it had never happened.

But I really, really don't know how the hell it got scratched. Has something like this happened to any of you?

I think the whole booklet they made for AYDY was a stupid idea..."oh, let's take our artwork and pictures and make it all blurry and look like it came out of crappy scanner from ten years ago...that'd be really punk!" "Yow" Yeah!" "Fuck!"

Noble Viking said:
I think the whole booklet they made for AYDY was a stupid idea..."oh, let's take our artwork and pictures and make it all blurry and look like it came out of crappy scanner from ten years ago...that'd be really punk!" "Yow" Yeah!" "Fuck!"
I think there's a korn cd like that

if the cd's truly hated the music forced upon them, they would pack they're bags and fly back to finland and have a giant wickerman style festival where they burn themselves on a pyre.

I have a Morbid Angel Covenant cd that has floated in a puddle of rain water in the backseat of my friend's car, had paint dripped on the back of it, been stepped on, and lodged between my fat ass, a few cheeto crumbs and the chair. A little bit of turtle wax and the damn thing still works. Rapture is a kick ass song!

Does that trick really work?.......I can already see myself turtle waxing my scratched cd's.......:lol:

Southern Belle in Hell said:
Does that trick really work?.......I can already see myself turtle waxing my scratched cd's.......:lol:

It mainly boils down to how new/good your cd player/reader is. I hardly use orginal copies of my cds. I mainly keep them all in binders and rip them to my computer and make backup copies. As long as my cd burner can read it and make a backup copy then, who cares what shape it is in? But don't use a whole lot of turtle wax though! Just a little smidge, and wipe in a circular motion around the cd.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Well, yesterday something really "funny" happened to me. I was going to play my 2-week old "Are You Dead Yet? album, and I was going to play my favourite song, "If you Want Peace...Prepare for War". When I noticed that the CD WAS SCRATCHED!!!!

AND ON MY FAVOURITE SONG!!!!

PERKELE!!!!

But the problem here, you see, is that I DON'T KNOW HOW THE F$%& THAT HAPPENED!!!

I mena, I had barely played the record a couple of times, and I haven't dropped it or anything (only once I think, but it landed with the recorded part on top, so no problemo).

I was telling a friend about this, and he told me that the quality of the Cds of SpineFarm Records is not very good. This kinda surprised me, since it had never happened.

But I really, really don't know how the hell it got scratched. Has something like this happened to any of you?

I wouldnt give a fuck if alexi stuck your cd up his ass while you were sleeping...

Hey maybe that is how it got scratched :OMG: problem solved

If you need another copy how bout you ask Alexi to stick his hand up his ass and pull out another copy. pretty sure he has like 100 copies in there