CD quality sucks???

COBSteele02 said:
It mainly boils down to how new/good your cd player/reader is. I hardly use orginal copies of my cds. I mainly keep them all in binders and rip them to my computer and make backup copies. As long as my cd burner can read it and make a backup copy then, who cares what shape it is in? But don't use a whole lot of turtle wax though! Just a little smidge, and wipe in a circular motion around the cd.

I use to do that a lot when I had a CD player *mp3 player now* I brought to school to keep my cds from being stolen.. yeah that's my school.. but that never happen to me since no one in my school likes rock, but my other school it did happen to some of my friends.. i need to do that more often, but I'm pretty good of keeping them in good shape

devil driver said:
i ordered 2 copies of are you dead yet? and both of them was broken... that fucking sucks! :yuk:

Oh perkele! That ain't gut, that ain't gut. I perfectly understand how you feel. Have you made a complaint? If not, you should.

Waaaa, I want to listen to "If you want peace...prepare for war", but when my cd wasn't scratched!!! :headbang:

I really need to det it polished...o_O

Just download the album...illegally...never breaks...and if it does you just download it again.

Just kiddin' kids...always buy the cd. ALWAYS.

devil driver said:
i ordered 2 copies of are you dead yet? and both of them was broken... that fucking sucks! :yuk:

I remember this one time when I went to the record store and picked up Epitaph by Necrophagist and it didn't work when it popped it into the cd player the next morning. It was like 37 minutes of blank recording. When I checked online to see if anyone had similar problems as I, I found that possibly a bad batch of cds had been produced. It really sucked, because i've wanted that cd for such a long time (and still do :()

Malevolence said:
I remember this one time when I went to the record store and picked up Epitaph by Necrophagist and it didn't work when it popped it into the cd player the next morning. It was like 37 minutes of blank recording. When I checked online to see if anyone had similar problems as I, I found that possibly a bad batch of cds had been produced. It really sucked, because i've wanted that cd for such a long time (and still do :()

take it back then

Well, I finally got it polished, and it works again!!! Yay!!! :Spin: But then the external control of my discman fucked up. I don't know what's happening, I give good care to my stuff...I don't know why it is like this huh? Something good happens, but then something worse happens! It's all Murphy's fault, damn Murphy, he's always right.

Hmmmmm. :err: 'Tis the case of the cursed "Are You Dead Yet?" CD's! :tickled: Seriously, I woke up the next day after buying the album and the case was cracked for no reason. It wasn't like that when I whent to bed . . . . I think someone had it up his ass while I was sleeping. :loco: