Changes to the Star Wars dvds...

yeah i'm sure they will set something up drastic in Ep 3 like their memories being wiped at the hands of the cruel new empire or some shit, so that when you watch Ep4 directly after it makes it look so tragic that they dont remember.

George probably cut that scene anyway and replaced it with a cabaret scene of R2D2 and C3po retelling the story of Anakins demise and Obi Wans life via song and dance.

Gee is Sharon Osbourne managing Mr Lucas now , fliddling with the originals ..........gee who'd of thought of that............fuk get OVERRRRRRRRRRRR IT. So what???

There's a SW fan forum that has a huge thread that has screenshots from all of the re released DVD's (leaked copies) with the changes there...some audio clips like has been posted here and stuff.

Its happened folks.

Also, by the look of it, Georgy isn't saying a word about ANY of the changes. As far as he is concerned...and looks like is pushing at us (like we're that stupid) is that these DVD's are the 97 SE versions, transfered to dvd.

Someone posted about going to a panel session at a convention and asking questions about the changes, and Luke'sArse just giving confused looks and shady avoiding answers bounced off the other panel members.

Yes George...we are all retarded and can't remember the original films...

Salty, is the address of that fan forum anything to do with www.theforce.net ? They're renowned fro reporting rumour as fact and spreading all manner of bullshit. Pictures can be easily faked. More so now than at any other time in the history of photography.

I'm not discrediting what you've said, but I am clinging to every last hope that the discs will be just as they were advertised- the 1997 Special Editions. If not, Lucasfilm can get stuffed and I'll keep watching my videos of the originals until they fry.

W

I sort of liked the Special Editions. Empire was great, ROTJ was good, but Star Wars... well, everyone talks about Greedo shooting first, but I REALLY can't stand Jabba's scene. It's just... urgh. Everything about it is wrong.

Besides the Alien Dance scene, I have no problem with the Special Editions.

nah its not from TF Wrathy, its the Millenium Falcon forum...who aren't fans of TF lol

Ive done a fair bit of photoshop faking in my time...this stuff is legit. The screenshots are awesome quality...you can tell its from a dvd. Some video clips have been posted too. which while great quality...show bizzare things like the new PINK light sabre of darth vader haha

I heard he changed it down there an now all the flames are CGI, and instead of satan being a huge puppet, he's now a 3D model that looks nothing like the original.

He also added a few new realms of hell and had to go back and make some changes to the Bible to make the continuity match up. However the new chapters are easilly recognisable as being additions because of the direct contrast in how they read, and their complete lack of creativity. You may have heard of it...The Phantom Testament?

Also, he redubbed satans voice with dialogue recorded by Temuera Morrison.

"Wilcome to Hill, bro. You're gonna birn in pain foriva."