Chango Snares?

You came out of nowhere and implied that none of us are creative and that we're wannabes. That's fucked up.

People like you will never understand people like me no matter how many times I explain what I've said. I wasn't saying anybody was anything or placing judgement on anyone for anything. I was speaking in generalty! If you dont like what I have to say then dont read it please. I was simply adding my 2 cents, this thread was started because of the infamous Chango snare. Then everyone started bashing Camerons work and I didn't think that was fair, especially Wade's work. I respect both of these guys. Peace out!

Kontakt Player!!! Yummy! Superior Drummer Yucky!!!!!! Everyone wants to sound like somebody else, but the real iconic engineers and musicians of our time sound exactly like themselves. They have created a trademark of sound. You decide what to do!!! Make your own sounds! I'm not saying reinvent the wheel but people are obsessed with sounding like someone else ( no names mentioned ) how to do I know this? I'm guilty of the same misakes! Peace guys!

you talk weird, but i agree with "Everyone wants to sound like somebody else, but the real iconic engineers and musicians of our time sound exactly like themselves. They have created a trademark of sound."

+12345678900987654321

you talk weird, but i agree with "Everyone wants to sound like somebody else, but the real iconic engineers and musicians of our time sound exactly like themselves. They have created a trademark of sound."

+12345678900987654321

Hey Cory, great sounding clip you posted there, really digging it man. Love what you did to the guitars. EPIC!

I know I talk wierd, hahaha. Not the first time I heard that before. Keep rockin!

I fucking love the sound of the new memphis album! The snare is different to the usual sound you hear, like it alot, but cant achieve it myself! I have the sample, but its so hard to get sounding big! Anyone know how?

Thanks fo da crit man. Will try and record guitars if i get time, sounds like a pretty easy song ;) People are always complaining that i use too much reverb lol, i'll try and fix that. Im not sure about brightening up the drums though. Do u mean the cymbals or only the toms and snare or what more specifically?

And how do u guys when u want that massive reverb snare for breakdowns and stuff? Do u just blend in another snare with much reverb or do u remove the normal snare and only use the reverb snare for that part? Hope u understand me, maybe sounds a bit confusing :loco:

Make a Stereo Aux, add reverb on Aux, send to snare, pull down volume automation on Reverb Aux, pull up volume automation where you want the snare to crack with a reverb splash. Done.