CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

Yeah. I can't find the fucking DVD on ANY website and it's supposed to be out tomorrow, and i'm not gonna go looking for it in record shops until I see it on a website.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
They don't play You're Better Off Dead or Trashed, Lost, and Strungout because they can't. Those songs are so hard to play live and Alexi has said they don't really work. Sucks big time cause they used to be able to play Hatebreeder and Children Of Bodom and Towards Dead End and Touch Like Angel Of Death perfectly! No mistakes.....Tokyo Warhearts. This DVD is awesome too but the songs don't have half the difficulty

Tokyo Warhearts had mistakes. Mistakes are one part of live playing, but you think that everything has to be perfect and extremely hard, otherwise it cannot be good.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
They don't play You're Better Off Dead or Trashed, Lost, and Strungout because they can't. Those songs are so hard to play live and Alexi has said they don't really work. Sucks big time cause they used to be able to play Hatebreeder and Children Of Bodom and Towards Dead End and Touch Like Angel Of Death perfectly! No mistakes.....Tokyo Warhearts. This DVD is awesome too but the songs don't have half the difficulty

Hi biggest COB fan ever,

YBOD just doesn't fit the setlist, they played it on most of their shows in 2003 and nobody has ever said it doesn't work or anything like that. They never had absolutely no problems with it. Trashed and Bastards Of Bodom are the songs that "don't work" and as far as I've understood and perceived, it has to do with the key sounds, not that they would be too hard to pull off.

Reactions: barrett_
Shit!!! I live in Europe and the DVD isn't in the stores yet! They told me that the DVD will be in the stores in Friday! This is always happening here, always delaying everything! :'(

Well... I have to wait!!!

I ordered it from Recordshop X, i live in Europe (Netherlands) and got it the 12th, i am totally statisfied with the DVD, oh and HateCrewDeathroll, they play the songs that are good for live. and Alexi can still pull off every old songs.

DDarkie said:
Shit!!! I live in Europe and the DVD isn't in the stores yet! They told me that the DVD will be in the stores in Friday! This is always happening here, always delaying everything! :'(

Well... I have to wait!!!

Me too!!!

They said they don't even have the details on their computer, they might do in about 2 weeks. Pttf, fuck that. I want it now.

The release date for every UK based store i have found that sells it is the 30th! Only the CD seems to be available. The only place i've had success finding it is Finnish sites.

What the fuck! I can't find the dvd in France! "La Fnac" will have it for october 24th :( I hate this fuckin' country
Alexifromcobhc

<-Warheart-> said:
Me too!!!

They said they don't even have the details on their computer, they might do in about 2 weeks. Pttf, fuck that. I want it now.

They told me that they are not expecting anything before Friday...

I want it now too... This is stupid, the release date is today... :cry:

yeah i just saw that the dvd wont be released in the us until december 5th which i can see because bodom is always the most inconsistant band with releases

yeah i just saw that the dvd wont be released in the us until december 5th which i can see because bodom is always the most inconsistant band with releases