CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

Hum... I gonna buy my DVD Monday. U're making me nervous! Lol. I'm gonna have a breakdown, I'm so anxious. Ok, I getting stupid. Lol.

Sorry, I forgot : But there's some Alexi-Janne kissing parts...

So funny!! Lolol.

I SWEAR you it looks like a "We are gay and we totally assume it " association advertise... :'(

Funny!! They might be drunk, as always. And if they're not, well... What's the problem? Lol. Don't sweat about it. ;p

This fuckin blows huge donkey cock - The DVD isn't being released in America til the 5th of December? WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT?!
The date 10/24 for the American realease is only for the damn CD, and it takes another month and a half for the DVD to arrive? WHAT THE FUCK!

That's it, I'm goin to Ebay.

Will the DVDs from Europe work in America because of the region codes? God I hope so...

Twitchyguitarist said:
This fuckin blows huge donkey cock - The DVD isn't being released in America til the 5th of December? WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT?!
The date 10/24 for the American realease is only for the damn CD, and it takes another month and a half for the DVD to arrive? WHAT THE FUCK!

Will the DVDs from Europe work in America because of the region codes? God I hope so...
WTF!?
where did you hear this?
btw the region code is 0

Twitchyguitarist said:

Yeah, seriously, where did you hear this?

Just download it from a fucking torrent and then buy it when the release is. It's not like you're not contributing to the band by doing this.

Twitchyguitarist said:

The date for the DVD release is still listed as the 24th on Amazon. and I also checked Borders which had the same date as well. I'll wait till they announce on their site to see IF the change of date is really true.

Yeah, I checked Amazon too. And it said it was still released on the 24th. And the official Bodom site didnt have anything listed. So Im gonna say its still gonna be released on the 24th, unless I hear otherwise.

xshadowsoulsx said:
Yeah, seriously, where did you hear this?

I was on Bodom's Myspace page and it's headline is:

"CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS" CD INSTORES 10/24 , DVD 12/5"

So I checked FYE.com and their release for the CRY CDs is 10/24, but the release date for the DVD is 12/31/2025 (Which is obviously wrong)

So if anyone can find anything on the contrary that says it will be released on the 24th, it looks like we're gonna be waitin a little longer.

^I envy you... :) I want it too, but haven't bought it yet, humpf!!
Which is the cooles thing of this cd? I want it... sigh! But I have to wait a little bit again...

Twitchyguitarist said:
I was on Bodom's Myspace page and it's headline is:

"CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS" CD INSTORES 10/24 , DVD 12/5"

So I checked FYE.com and their release for the CRY CDs is 10/24, but the release date for the DVD is 12/31/2025 (Which is obviously wrong)

So if anyone can find anything on the contrary that says it will be released on the 24th, it looks like we're gonna be waitin a little longer.

CHILDREN OF BODOM's new DVD, "Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live", has reportedly sold more than 5,000 copies in Finland within a day of its release, earning it gold certification in the band's home country.

"Chaos Ridden Years – Stockholm Knockout Live" will be released in the U.S. on October 24. The DVD will be issued in the rest of Europe on October 16.

source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=60168

Reactions: The Bringer
inhe said:
Just download it from a fucking torrent and then buy it when the release is. It's not like you're not contributing to the band by doing this.

Well, i've pre-booked it, and will get it next week sometime.. And I am currently downloading it on torrent.. which has 0 seeders .. :(

They don't play You're Better Off Dead or Trashed, Lost, and Strungout because they can't. Those songs are so hard to play live and Alexi has said they don't really work. Sucks big time cause they used to be able to play Hatebreeder and Children Of Bodom and Towards Dead End and Touch Like Angel Of Death perfectly! No mistakes.....Tokyo Warhearts. This DVD is awesome too but the songs don't have half the difficulty