CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

Did Roope use more guitars then just this one on the DVD?
esp_roope_latvala.jpg

chameleon said:
Well the DVD surely exceeded all my expectations towards it. Ullaeus has done great work capturing the live feeling and atmosphere and above all the band plays a real solid and energetic gig. The extras are all worth watching and, at least in my case, give some good laughs.

A worthy purchase and this year's pearl in the record shelf.

Exactly, got my DVD today as well. Really solid stuff.

Definetly worth the wait for those who hasn't got it yet.

Something_Wild said:
Im pretty sure he only used that one...
and Alexi shifted from black to white, and back...
and mr. Blacksmith, i can't remember :p

I'm guessing he has 2 of those, since some songs are in D and others in drop C. And i'm pretty sure i've seen a picture from a gig with roopes, alexis and henkkas guitars/basses, and i saw two of roopes axes!

I actually cant find anywhere that has the dvd for pre-order in the uk yet, I found one place but the dvd is the region 1 version. :(

Thats so unfair, too bad the release in Germany is delayed till 27.10. ... The 21st is my birthday, I had hoped I could watch it then.

Has someone got the Audio-Vision-Edition, this box with the CDs, the DVD and the Poster? I would like to know whats exactly in there, because I have to get the Discs seperatly if they are stored in a special box that wouldnt fit in my CD-Case :heh:
So, could someone who has it take a picture of it and upload it? Thanx in advance.

Man I am really looking forward to this, I'm a fan of live recordings, and CoB are one of my favorite bands. I'm pretty excited now hehe :Smokin:

So yah, like i said earlier today :rolleyes: , i got my dvd and now i have pretty much watched it. The live stuff sounds awesome and the other stuff is also great. Although the Alexi puking thing was totally gross :lol:, i enjoyed the material very much. Good work guys.:kickass:

The DVD is really great: kickass concert and the extras are so funny. the scene in which Alexi is puking, is pretty gross :puke: but everything else is great :kickass: And the kidspictures/videos are so cute :p

anyone from America know if tower records will have the dvd when it comes out? i hardly go to record shops and all, i mostly download my music...so i was just wondering if tower records would have it...

Fetzer said:
Man the Hatecrew Deathroll chorus is on of the most beautifull thing I've heard from Children.

I'm talking of the slower part, with the string and all... :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Yeah, agree! I saw it the first time during the nosturi gig in 2005, and that was awesome, so i really hope they're keeping it !

I got my DVD 36 hours ago, only just got a chance to watch it. It is a good DVD. As with the CD comments, Alexi's consistant swearing is unnecessary, but on the whole it is a great gig.