CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

Hey, in Lille (France) they didn't play Titanic but Oops, I Did It Again :OMG: ...
Was crazy though... Never heard headbangers sing Britney Spears so pleasantly...

What a shame the DVD is not out there in France... Wonder why...
Anyway, I'll bouy it from that site on cobhc.com, the 15.11, when the DVD+2CDs will be out! :headbang: :headbang:

Cheers!

Well, Im watching the Downfall from it on youtube, and there is no Titanic. There are bits and pieces from cover songs, but thats its. Though during some shows, and the end of the solo battle, they do a little bit of Oops I Did It again, but no Titanic. Unless the DVD is different from this version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT9fV5yItyw

Well, Im watching the Downfall from it on youtube, and there is no Titanic. There are bits and pieces from cover songs, but thats its. Though during some shows, and the end of the solo battle, they do a little bit of Oops I Did It again, but no Titanic. Unless the DVD is different from this version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT9fV5yItyw

It's maybe not on youtube but youtube isn't the DVD:loco:

Look greg moore knows what I'm talking about:oops:

It's kinda strange, because I'm pre ordered my DVD some weeks ago, but because it was delayed all the time i downloaded it because i didnt want to wait so long to see it and on the downloaded version theres no Titanic but on the original i can tell you there is "Pure fuckin heavy metal titanic". I've watched it 10 minutes ago

I dont see why it wouldnt be on the downloaded version though.

Yeah that's the point, but it's on the orignial version. It's where Alexi says "tear it up you fuckin asshole" than janne plays titanic. After that Alexi said yeah pure fuckin heavy metal blabalal pllease now play real metal, than he starts Downfall

Yeah that's the point, but it's on the orignial version. It's where Alexi says "tear it up you fuckin asshole" than janne plays titanic. After that Alexi said yeah pure fuckin heavy metal blabalal pllease now play real metal, than he starts Downfall

Yeah

I don't know why but it was the samething for me like it was for greg moore!

Maybe I know what the reason is. It could be that Titanic isn't on the Spinefarm Version. Because Spinefarm Version, which was published in Finland was the first which was published, so all the download stuff is from the spinefarm release. Maybe it isnt on this version for some copyright reason or shit like and that.
So I think somebody from finland who bought the spinefarm version has to tell us if its on there.

Maybe I know what the reason is. It could be that Titanic isn't on the Spinefarm Version. Because Spinefarm Version, which was published in Finland was the first which was published, so all the download stuff is from the spinefarm release. Maybe it isnt on this version for some copyright reason or shit like and that.
So I think somebody from finland who bought the spinefarm version has to tell us if its on there.

That was what I was thinking! (not really but anyway:loco: )

So if I were to buy it in the US when it comes out here, do you think it would have it?

Well,seems like I'm ,as always, the uninformed person.

What's up with this whole 'titanic' thing?

I saw the DVD like 3 times now but I still don't know what you're talking about.

And:Are the CD's worth buying?I ordered a new copy of my DVD(mine is damaged) so when I saw the package with the 2 CD's I couldn't resist.

I have the finnish edition, I ll check it out tomorrow (my parents are now watching tv thats why I cannot do it now)

I need an information, please: Does anybody know if the DVD has subtitles? I want to buy the DVD but the DVD is only for sale in one store in my country... I guess that the guys from the store exported it and I would like to know if there's any difference between the European Edition and the other edition (Besides the fact that, in Europe, the cd's and the DVD are sold together). Can u help me? :p

Thanks.

well I think its cleaner and yeah I just like the tone better in TW, if they would have that tone now I would really fucking dig it, but that is just me I guess..and I am not whining if you was talking about me, I just wrote me oppinion and I wanted to see how people reacted and how they feel about the album. Whining is more like "amfg this album fukking SUCKS!!! bodom sold out and alexi fucking suckss!!!" for example :p

Nah I was referring to the ppl who go ape shit when you even suggest that Tokyo Warheart is better than Stockholm in any way. I know that Bodom has come a long way since then, but when you listen to both albums back to back, you can tell that the guitar sound was cleaner and clearer in TW, and yes, Alexi plays cleaner. Otherwise Stockholm is great, it has a good setlist (yes it would have been awesome with Hatebreeder or Bed of Razors, but I was not expecting those). I am just surprised Alexi misses those two big spots in Lake Bodom and Downfall, they are the best parts of the songs and instead we get silence. Roope is really solid tho, I'm very impressed.