CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

If everybody would think like: hey let´s download this shit then all music would stop cause musicians wouldn´t have an income anymore so stop downloading you fuckasses

Heard the CD verision today great gig. Dig your music to the bone. So i will say Kiitos! as you say in finland for a great band. Keep On Rockin'

//TyFuZ^^ Örebro, Sweden

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I was sooooo looking forward to getting the dvd yesterday BUT, it's not in the stores around here! This fuckin sux! I was waiting for weeks to get that dvd. It's the only thing i'd be anticipating. Now i can't see their performance and mainly the documentary. I hope someone puts tiny parts of it on youtubes.

Oh, When I checked, it seemed like only about half of the concert was uploaded. Damn that sucks. Im surprised they haven't had to be taken down due to copyright issues (like other videos).

I thought the poster just came for people who pre-ordered it (but I might be wrong)

xshadowsoulsx said:
Oh, When I checked, it seemed like only about half of the concert was uploaded. Damn that sucks. Im surprised they haven't had to be taken down due to copyright issues (like other videos).

I thought the poster just came for people who pre-ordered it (but I might be wrong)

But then again, what isn't illegal on youtube? It says your not even allowed to play guitar to a song in the background as it's copyright. lol.