CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

I didn't know they pushed all the release dates back.
Does anyone know why?

I already got my copy(like I said).
It's great!I watched it the whole weekend long:headbang: .

And about the kiss: You can see pics of it in the Piccies section on this side.But they don't have any pics of the "humping" they did on the nightliner.
I love that scene cause Alexi makes these funny noises.

OK..... I PREORDERED my copy weeeeeks ago, and the man said it came out Nov.7th in Canada, then I argued with him, and he said it comes out Oct.24th and now I call today excited, and these assholes are telling me it's Nov.7th now... wtf... anyone know the real release date for Canada??

Heartless_Name said:
OK..... I PREORDERED my copy weeeeeks ago, and the man said it came out Nov.7th in Canada, then I argued with him, and he said it comes out Oct.24th and now I call today excited, and these assholes are telling me it's Nov.7th now... wtf... anyone know the real release date for Canada??

I guess you should have imported it instead of pre-ordering.

im fucking pissed off... I just went to my local record shop to get the DVD and the cd was there but I wanted the dvd too so I asked the guy if they had the dvd because I couldn't find it.. and he said its coming out december 5...

I have to fucking wait until december 5 to get the fucking dvd that a lot of ppl got like october 10.. that makes me so fucking angry

at least I have the cds and I'm putting the tracks into my mp3 player... but I want the DVD too

I wonder what the deal is with the delay for the US release of the DVD? You'd think they would want this in peoples hands before COB heads out on the US tour the end of November.

Reactions: jmbullet
Lemming said:
i turned my tv off after the french kiss.
sigh, even my gf flamed me for liking the band after watching that.

(not that theres anything wrong with that) :puke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9fr9rgy7B0
damn wtf I dont give a fuck if ur drunk, ive been drunk and you dont want to fucking do that shit with other guys, dont get me wrong bodom still rule, but seriously what the fuck.

*proceeds to jack off*

lol jk

So I went to my local record store to buy the dvd today, and guess what was there? Right, anything but that damn bodom dvd. So I went home and checked amazon, where it said the dvd will be released on 3rd November in Germany... then I checked some other websites, but there are the same infos... wtf?
I mean, changing the release date once is fine with me if there really is a reason to do so, but twice? :confused:

And why isn't there anything about it on cobhc.com?

Reactions: jmbullet
Atp said:
And why isn't there anything about it on cobhc.com?
Because we didn't get any official information about that from Spinefarm or Universal.

To everybody: Just keep in mind that it's not the band which postpones the DVD but their record label.