CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

I have the "Concert filmed at the Arenan, Stockholm, Sweden"; The "Promotional videos" and the "Stockholm Knockout Live 2CD" but I want the DVD with everything! :cry: I want to buy the DVD and everything but I can't find it anywhere. :cry: I think that it will be in the stores next week (In my country, of course).

P.S.- The concert it's beautiful. :oops: :oops:

Yeah me too but still, it's still pretty shit that the full concert is up already. Some of us loyal fans don't even have the damn thing yet.

No... From what I understood, only the concert is online... :err: Lol.

I have the concert but I gonna buy the DVD... Unfortunately, many people, won't buy if they can get it through the Net. :(

DDarkie said:
No... From what I understood, only the concert is online... :err: Lol.

I have the concert but I gonna buy the DVD... Unfortunately, many people, won't buy if they can get it through the Net. :(
yea thats why delayed releases kill record sales,poeple get mad and say , "Fuck it, if they arent going to release until them I am just going to download it."

yea thats why delayed releases kill record sales,poeple get mad and say , "Fuck it, if they arent going to release until them I am just going to download it."

Exactly and I think that's a very normal reaction.

Um the extras are on torrents too so I'm guessing most people will just download the entire thing.

I didn't found the extras on torrents but I guess that it won't take many time till I see that. =/

Well they are and I'm sure loads of people have already seen it without owning the DVD and paying for it.

Normally I wouldn't care but it's Bodom and it's the 1st DVD. I want people to pay for it.