Charles J has been ripping people off

Revson

Sep 22, 2010
Orlando, FL
www.villainproductions.com
And I'm one of them. He contacted me about buying a Distressor I was selling in the classifieds and asked if I would accept payments. I'd seen him on the forums for a long time now and never heard anything really shady about him so I agreed. He paid me a large initial sum and agreed to pay the rest over the coming weeks. As of now, he hasn't made any more payments and won't respond to any emails or messages I've sent.

He's used the distressor to scam other audio engineers on different forums. There's a thread on gearslutz calling him out on fraud. I think he's since deactivated his facebook account.

Don't make any deals with him.

Cj has been on this rampage for a while, so much so that he has given a studio that he no longer works at or is affiliated with an unwarranted bad reputation. Sonic Assault is his former workshop, but he was fired because of his bullshit like this.

Do not trust him.

Phil Pluskota, however is a top notch, grade A, badass mofo that has been cleaning up CJ's messes for too long and I felt the need to post this reminder that Sonic Assault and Phil have nothing to do with him.

wow what a loser. I feel bad that I gave him my money for his "Behemoth Bundy" pack. I wish I had pirated it instead. Well I'll make sure not to buy from him again. I don't get why someone would do that. It seems like it would cause more harm than good for him. Well hopefully some day his house will catch fire.

sad to hear. He seemed almost overly nice when i swapped a few messages with him. I knew he had had some problems with someone from here, but I thought he had become a new man.

talked to a guy from a band who paid a deposit to him for mastering. CJ has since stopped replying to his emails from clients apparently