Chat session done!

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
A few points of interest for those who weren't there:

• New album has no clean vocals, neither male nor female.
  • New album sounds "like the bastard child of "The Mind's I" and "Haven".
  • New lyrics are different, a bit more anger than previously.
  • "Format C: for Cortex" stays.
  • Video clips for "Hedon" and "Zodijackyl Light" to appear on web site shortly.
  • Eleven songs on new album, plus one Japan bonus track.

Here is the log file in all its unedited glory.

Thanks Phyre.

Hehehehe

It was very veeeery annoying the italian freaks were annoying and the guy chaning his nick to ask questions was specially annoying ( what i dont get is why when i changed my nick to mock me I did got banned and he did it thousands of times...)

A very nice talk but ill give it a 6/10 on the technical aspects and the way it was managed. Still a lot of question answered, all the guy were very cool and thats really what counts.

Misanthrope ( who was chaning his nick to Can_you_stupid_idiots_stop_this_nick_chaning_crap but it didnt fit ).

Stanne = ZodiJackyl

Niklas = Goatgrinder

Niklasson = warwick

Henriksson = Oav

Cheers :)

And why did _you_ in your reference refered to Mr. Sundin (better now, mh? ;)) with his first name??? :p :p

@Siren:

Wishful thinking for a better acquaintance, sooner or later. Is this yr case, too? :p :p

Alfred (what sound is made by one hand clapping?)

most questions winner prize: Ormir

most questions replied prize: between Stanne and Sundin...

most unanswered Dream Theater questions prize: me :cry:

fathervic (chupi chat)

nah, warwick said Dream Theater was one of his faves (but I also saw him headbanging on Lost Horizon concert at wacken and that's not the best omen :cry: )

and well since they haven't answered I'll hope they just didn't due to the impossibility of saying how cool DT are (both bands ;) )

hehe keep on dreaming papi :p

and hehe you listen to REM,that's definitely not the best omen ,but we still love your presence here :p

[size=0.5]evil troll tonight[/size] :rolleyes: