check my new song! death-core - podxt - dfhs

not sure on the mix but this is deffinately one of the best composed songs i've heard in a long time. jesus christ just go away and make some more and post them. it's awesome!

I think the POD does well for this style of music. I dont hear too many heads that give the same vibe.

It reminds me of Sleep Terror and I like it because its got its own sound.

The Closest tone I have heard to that with a Real Tube Head was from an Engl Special Edition.

But I'd love to hear someone try and Reamp a song by you on guitars and compare the POD vs a 5150 or whatever else.

I just can't imagine it coming off the same.

Stellar Riffs Dude!

Go balls out with that project.

:kickass:

yeah, I kinda have to agree... the mix sounds kinda thin, IMO, especially compared to your other clip with Addictive Drums...

kickass song, nonetheless!

I've been lurking a while and just registered, but had to comment on your song dude..... like others said the mix is just so-so, but for what you were working with you did a good job.

But, more importantly, that song was extremely, extremely good. Seriously really good stuff, man.

A fan of The Faceless and/or Necrophagist by any chance?

P.S. Do you have this song tabbed out in a tab program by any chance? Guitar Pro? Power Tab? TabIt? I want to learn it. haha.

glad you like it dudes :,)

yeah some ppl told me before to tab this, I will, but its not a big deal hahah, easy picking all the time. you will see:) check back later, and I ll post the result soon! (I hope)

I ve been listening Necrophagist, its awesome but my main inspiration is Sikth, Tesseract, Meshuggah of course, mixing these with some metalcore elements:)

glad you like it dudes :,)

yeah some ppl told me before to tab this, I will, but its not a big deal hahah, easy picking all the time. you will see:) check back later, and I ll post the result soon! (I hope)

I ve been listening Necrophagist, its awesome but my main inspiration is Sikth, Tesseract, Meshuggah of course, mixing these with some metalcore elements:)

If you haven't heard The Faceless, check them out. I think you'd love them.

Born of Osiris is another band you'd probably like.

p.s. I downloaded the second version you put up and it sounds better. It's a few days later and I'm still throwing it on for a listen now and then :)

This is some toight shit fella. Very nice.

The only thing that sounded odd, is watch out for pushing the limiter and eq a bit too much. Starts sounding really tinty. Just pull that back a bit and will sound fantastic.

Very inspiring playing by the way. Keep it up!