check my new song! (A#drop, pod xt, deathcore)

Awsome mix man... and the song is just sweet! ... i like the riff that sounds a little detuned one part with the natural harmonix... Great work! :kickass:

Thanks a lot dudes!:D very glad you like it.
what guage strings are ya using?
I have pretty old and rusty strings up now, I guess they r earny ball and size 11.
Do you have a singer lined up?
Yeah man, there s a singer in the project, soon he s gonna record his vox!
You can check his voice character in this band: www.myspace.com/sinfulpit
I think this will suit well on the track, he says there will be more clean stuff too
cant wait to get those recorded :rofl:
thanks for listening again!!

Have you tried podxt with impulses?
I had! but sadly not here... I m a bit confused when I use that, please check the process, maybe I m doing wrong:
so I have a plugin named SIR. I record the guitars with the preset I have, but without pod's cab sim -
after that it must sound fuzzy like hell. Than I switch the SIR on the guitar track, and load the wavs.
After these, I was trying to tweak with the wet/dry scrolls, according to my taste.
So is this process the common way to do that? Actually I couldnt achieve noticable progress, so I decided to rec Egg with internal sim...
Any hints are welcomed!

Hey Fuge, you've got the right idea, but when you're using impulses, you want it to be 100% wet, cuz when you plug your preamp into a power amp and cab (which is what an impulse simulates), you don't also hear some of the preamp tone coming through as well ;) Also, I recommend KeFIR for impulses, cuz it doesn't have any latency, unlike SIR. So to reiterate, use the Pod without any cab simulation, set KeFIR as your insert, and then load an impulse making sure to set the "Mix" knob to 100%.

this is wicked awesome...

the toms are really, really, clicky on some of the fills...but aside from that 1 minor bit of gripage, this is fucking sweet

:kickass:

after reading all these badass posts and the hype over this track it made me want to listen to it even more than I did already knowing the kind of material I've heard from you in the past but when I try to listen to this its not even a full second long, tried to save it to the pc and it says 11kb?! :lol: wtf

:edit: take that back got it working.
you've got some insane skills man :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: where's the little smiley that headbangs so hard his brain flies out?!?!?!?!
I love this.

I feel like I'm listening to a less shitty version of something like In Flames. Not bad at all! Now just throw some vocals on the track and you'll be good to go. I'm thinking something like Marco Aro from The Haunted.

Jahm and dont use sir1, use sir2 or voxengo boogex(witch is free if im right) cuz the original sir has lateny+you can tweak the sound a bit in sir2.
V

Seriously.

This is fucking golden.

There's some weird stuff going on with the cymbals but I would have never guessed it was programmed.

Do you have anything else to share?