check my new song! (A#drop, pod xt, deathcore)

Nice guitar tone
I have old guitar port + gearbox software with metal shop model pack and FugeBB.l6t preset loaded in it. Something is wrong, i just dont get similar tone out of it.

Unless you have the same guitar and tuning and everything it won't sound the same. You have to tweak it for your guitar. Just listen to his clip and go back and forth between his clip and you playing guitar. Adjust the patch as needed to get it closer to what you are hearing.

Cool track man, impressive riffage. Really inspiring too :)

~006

thanks all for still writing lol

lekteri - its because my guitar's wood I guess, try some internal eq-ing, or if it doesnt help, start from Bulb's Lead tone by cropping the core of it, thats the way I started.
when I get some money I m gonna change to a schecter c7!

some news is, vocals approximately will come within 2-3 weeks for this, diode, and to an old song re-recorded ;)

again, let me congratulate on a killer recording, man!

on the POD+impulse debate, I honestly don't believe the impulses are THAT big of an improvement over the POD cab sims, especially the Treadplate 4x12 (have I mentioned how much I love that cab sim? :D)

I only recently got into this kind of stuff. Can someone give me other bands to check out (besides Meshuggah and Bulbs stuff).
Maybe also some tabs - I really would like to check out some "signature" guitar-techniques and -riffs. I love that chaotic bending-shizzle :D

Awesome work, great songwriting, great drum sounds from AD. I think the guitars sound about as good as POD XT ever sounds, too, so excellent work all around!

Man, this thing is fucking perfect! Those riffs are easily the coolest I've heard in a damned long time!

I only recently got into this kind of stuff. Can someone give me other bands to check out (besides Meshuggah and Bulbs stuff).
Maybe also some tabs - I really would like to check out some "signature" guitar-techniques and -riffs. I love that chaotic bending-shizzle :D

SikTh, Tesseract, and Textures are a must listen.

fuge86 or someone help me? That AD preset fuge86 posted. I can't load it into AD. I put it in my user preset folder. It shows up in the list but I can't choose it. I wanted to check it out. I'm on a mac. I'm new to this prog, so maybe I'm doing the wrong method?

now this is the typa shit i wanna be writing! lol
so inspirational man, for me anyways lol

disturbing riffs, love it!

although the production has a certain thinness to it, the punch in it is killer:)

i would kill to have someone like you to record with me haha

would kill to mix something like this lol