check my new song! (A#drop, pod xt, deathcore)

Wow, that sounds really good...great job! Which one of my curve eq presets did you use? Did you use it straight as I saved it or did you match to your Big Bottom patch?

I am blown away. Engineering be damned for just a moment you have incredible creative abilities.

I would buy that CD in a split-second :D

Dude, did you blend in another snare-sample? The snare in your song sounds so present. I can't get that done with AD. That's why I asked for your preset. The "Presage" Drumset sounds awesome, but somehow I never get the snare beeing THAT present.

Hahah thanks guys!:)
Which one of my curve eq presets did you use?
maybe from the ftp, I got the "Splat88333 curve EQ 3333", I customized it to the bbottom, the high end just got decreased a bit, thats all :)
Dude, did you blend in another snare-sample?
nope, its just the "raw" AD! I ve uploaded the preset I used here, above somewhere u can find it!
I really like your guitartone! Mind sharing some preset or more info about it?
FugeBB.l6t thats I used here:) customized to my crappy guitar, so it may sound different on yours :| anyway, feel free to use it.
cheers!

yer dig the tones used here!!! but the cymbals really bug me, too much compression? i keep hearing wavering in em when theres big drum or bottem end riffing, but love the kick and snare!

oh and one last thing for now, what guage strings are ya using?

Fukk me bro, that's several different kinds of awesome! So many great riffs (my fave is the one with the harmonics with the phat tremolo dive at the end) great production sound, just great in general. I just can't stop head banging man!

All it need is killer vox (Do you have a singer lined up? I could offer my services if not) then send this shit of to Nuclear Blast!

So many great riffs (my fave is the one with the harmonics with the phat tremolo dive at the end)

+1, That riff sounds awesom.

Awesom composition. I also think the cymbals are ducking a bit too much, but it kind of suits it. Mr bungle have a song called Egg too. But anyway, you've made a real masterpiece.