check my new song! death-core - podxt - dfhs

:OMG:. Why aren't you signed dude??:kickass:

I have a POD 2.0 and haven't found a tone like that. Any tips on how to dial one in?

Was looking through some older posts and ran across this. Dude, it's fucking brutal! I really dig how you mixed the typical metalcore elements with the more memorable melodies. Anxious to hear this with some vox!

Shit dude, without impulses thats a really good tone you have there. How do you do it? I downloaded that Line 6 POD zip you posted, how do you use those?

Im using a Pod but cant get anything close to that. Really liked the song, the drums fit in well with the guitar riffage, kickarse, write some more!!

Another great piece of riffing!

I still prefer 'egg' as a song and a mix, but that is not to take anything away from this one too. Good job dude.

Fuge, Have you heard Fell Silent? They are Acle from Tesseract's main band... (my band has just toured with them - we're on the same record label) but you should check them out, cos they are pretty awesome.

Hey check this out!

Guy's myspace

A Guy from NewMexico singed a bit to this song, check his voice if you want :)
But I must tell you, the final version is coming later with another guy from here,
so this is not what we ll "officially" put on myspace. But worth to check out :)

Whoa! What a trip, that dude that sang lives in the same city as me, and it's not all that big of a city. I don't know him tho, LoL!

The vocal version is cool, but i kinda liked the instrumental better. Just pure fucking guitars and the best riffs in this part of solar system!

Man i showed Your songs to couple of my friends and now You have a few more fans in Poland :)

agreed, I could listen to an entire instrumental album of awesome riffing like this and not complain about missing a vocalist. great work dude!

Could be the gin & tonic speaking, but I'm not hearing any difference between left and right in the rhythm guitars. Were they double tracked or just a single take? All the solos and fills sound right though.

Overall the song is exactly why I have your songs on the one CD I leave in the car to listen to wherever I go.

Could be the gin & tonic speaking, but I'm not hearing any difference between left and right in the rhythm guitars. Were they double tracked or just a single take? All the solos and fills sound right though.

Overall the song is exactly why I have your songs on the one CD I leave in the car to listen to wherever I go.

you're really serious about panning laws, hu ;)?