Check This out about 9/11

Merciless Onslaught said:
Well Mr Nightwing I don't care what Bush says I still think that Hussein was involved in some way or another.
I think I'd rather hear some of your Dutch Oven stories than talk about politics.
:lol:
Shit, Bush was involved in some way or another. Two degrees of separation (family ties).

So the U.S. attacks Iraq, on WMD, and clear and immediate threat, using dodgy intelligence. It's intimated that Iraq had involvement in September 11.

Then he tells you that there are no links, based on improved intelligence, and findings since the Iraq attack.

And now you still think they were involved ????

Still, I think that the phrase "American Intelligence" is an oxymoron.

Later this month, Bush will be talking to our Prime minister, referred to in official documentation as "John Major."

Merciless Onslaught said:
Well Mr Nightwing I don't care what Bush says I still think that Hussein was involved in some way or another.
What an astonishing comment!
You have to realise that Bush was essentially dragged kicking and screaming into making that statement - he wouldn't have wanted to.
Thankfully, the number of your countrymen who share your rather dogged insistence that Iraq was involved is dropping rapidly..........isn't it interesting that there were (allegedly) 15 Saudis aboard the planes, yet Saudi Arabia was never mentioned as a target for attack?
Imagine if there had been 15 North Koreans, or Iranians..........

Nightwing said:
What an astonishing comment!
You have to realise that Bush was essentially dragged kicking and screaming into making that statement - he wouldn't have wanted to.
Thankfully, the number of your countrymen who share your rather dogged insistence that Iraq was involved is dropping rapidly..........isn't it interesting that there were (allegedly) 15 Saudis aboard the planes, yet Saudi Arabia was never mentioned as a target for attack?
Imagine if there had been 15 North Koreans, or Iranians..........
I don't know man, there were alot of strange and unusual coincidences on 9/11. I believe that we were tipped off about it but who really took it seriously, especially when you consider how many of these tips the govt must get on an everyday basis. I see no way that the govt knew and let it go porposely. If anything we were thrown offguard and treated it like all the other false alarms, except on 9/11 it wasn't a false tip.