Cheese Vs Cheese

spiney

New Metal Member
Jun 6, 2002
Visit site
I know a lot of metal fans do not like some power metal because it is cheesy but then there are a lot of metal fans that like Lord Of The Rings. What's the go? LOTR is cheesy as fuck and if you're a metal fan and say you don't like power metal because its cheesy but you like LOTR you are a complete moron.

I don't like metal fans who call Dio/Helloween/Rhapsody cheese and Blind Gaurdian genius.

I don't care about cheesiness if the music is good.

I don't like Blind Guardian's cheesy recent stuff, not because it is cheesy I just think it sucks. I do like Manowar's cheesy anthems though, but I don't like their cheesy epics because they suck at writing them.

I don't find Dio cheesy at all. So the lyrics have the words "dragon" and "rainbow" alot, the music isn't cheesy and the lyrics are written in an inventive and non-cliche way.

Blind Guardian are much cheesier than Helloween or Dio in my opinion. Rhapsody take the cake though hehe. I don't like their music though.

Cheese goes so very well with wine. "Mmmmmm.. Cheese and Wine..."

Looks Like I finally have a plan for tonight. :)

Or you could just go buy dirt phloggy!

Disclaimer: Im not sure of phloggy likes those kinds of vocals so I thought id warn him, as he hasnt heard any of their stuff yet, or HAS he? I own Clayman and Colony myself.