cheesiest thing ever

mehdi.i.e.e.e

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2002
what are the cheesiest things you ever saw, heard, said?

i myself have seen loads of cheesy crap. like yesterday, i was watching TV and there was that cheap movie that was taking place in a psychiatric hospital, and there was that doctor who said something like 'you know, Valium isn't the future of mankind. Love is'. i laughed my head off :lol:

titanic was dead cheesy as well, and still it's one of the movies who got the best success ever. we live in a sad world, huh? :err:

I can come up with so many things but telling you is meaningless coz they are all related with Turkey...oh man I'd really like you to see "Petek Dinçöz" for ex. you could have a good laugh! but ...
And there are so many movies like you said are just cheesy crap..What about Crossroads(britney sperms..oops..spears :p) ?
A friend just founded the vcd of that movie for fun.And I'm telling you : we had fun!!oh yeah I recommend it ! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
i myself have seen loads of cheesy crap. like yesterday, i was watching TV and there was that cheap movie that was taking place in a psychiatric hospital, and there was that doctor who said something like 'you know, Valium isn't the future of mankind. Love is'. i laughed my head off :lol:

LOL i've seen it too

Originally posted by pince
LOL i've seen it too

shit dude, that movie was state of the art, some dead good cheesy statements. like this one : 'you know, love is like an ocean. if you take time to dig it deeper, you can find unmeasurable treasures at its bottom'. :cry: :cry:

et putain Patrick Sebastien quoi :lol: :puke:

cheers dude. one of the best books ever anyway. that's real moving stuff, not fucking cheesy hollywood crap :mad:

you have to mate, it's a classic. the book itself is not that hard or moving, but the situation related there itself and the way it ends is pretty shocking. people who say they'll commit suicide because they break their nail or because their parents don't want them to let them out after midnight or because their girlfriend dumped them out or cry when they listen to 'Sear Me' should read this book and get a life :(

you have to mate, it's a classic. the book itself is not that hard or moving, but the situation related there itself and the way it ends is pretty shocking. people who say they'll commit suicide because they break their nail or because their parents don't want them to let them out after midnight or because their girlfriend dumped them out or cry when they listen to 'Sear Me' should read this book and get a life :(

It's one hell of a book.. They recently released an un-edited version as well which is cool!

yeah you're right ashure. let's talk shit about cheese. did anyone of you ever read the lyrics of Crematory's song called 'For Love? i think it's the cheesiest lovesong ever :lol:

For years for this felling of intimacy
This pleasant well-known shower of endearment
My love for you burns like a fire in my deepest self

Your life is the absolute perfection on earth
People would kill for these feelings and emotions
My thoughts circle around your life, around our life till eternity

You are the enrichment of my life
You are the vitality of my life
My heart enflames at the sight of you

I would die if i couldn't feel your love
I hear you smile
Your voice in my dreams when i wake day and night

But i would never like to miss the feeling
Once i gave you my heart and you treat it like your own
Flesh and blood
Emotions say more then thousand words

With you to the end of the world to the end of our life
Neither death nor satan are capable of seperating us

For love
For love

Your eyes are like a drug
For love
For love

:puke:

what about "Letter to Dana" from Sonata Arctica ? :lol:

Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you.
Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day
And I don't want to bother You anymore,
I used to hope you'd come back
But not anymore Dana.

My eyes might have betrayed me, but I have seen
Your picture on the cover of a filthy magazine
And I think my heart just cannot handle that
Dana, my darling, would be so bad.

Dana my darling I'm writing to you
Your mother passed away it was a really rainy day
And I didn't mean to bother you anymore
Your mother wished: Come visit your faters grave, Dana

Your father disowned you because you have sinned
But he did forgive you in condition he was in
And I you won't do those things anymore
Dana My darling I'm waiting for

Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear,
How I wish that my Dana was here
Little Dana O'Hara decided one day
to travel away, faraway

No, you can't surprise me anymore
I have seen it all before
But it seems I cannot let you go
Anyhow, Dana, Dana, Dana, Dana

And I think that I told you, I'd wait for you forever
Now I know someone else's holding you,
so, for the first time in my life - I must lie
Lie's a sin, mess that I am in,
Love is not the thing I feel know
I promise you: I won't write again 'til the sun sets
behind your grave

Dana, oh, Dana I'm writing to you, I heard you passed
away it was a beautiful day
I'm old and I feel time will come for me, my diarys
pages are full of thee

Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear,
How I wish that my Dana was here
Little Dana O'Hara decided one day
to travel away, faraway

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well, yesterday i found something in the news section of a german gothic magazine. There it is said that Ian Astbury (The Cult) will take the frontman position of Jim Morrison of the Doors!

They want to do a reunion!?! Damn shit, i don't really know if it is cheesy or more frightening. They say it's gonna be no real Re- Union ( i just thought that, how should that work? :)), but they wanna do a Eurpoean tour and a new album in 2003! :confused: ! Queer isn't it?

I just thought that would fit, though its not cheesy, isn't it?

Cheers Morpheus

i saw a band called Sacred Steel once, and just before the last song, the singer came on stage with a sword, and he said 'can you see this sword? the next song is about that sword!'

i felt really sorry for this band.

i saw a band called Sacred Steel once, and just before the last song, the singer came on stage with a sword, and he said 'can you see this sword? the next song is about that sword!'

i felt really sorry for this band.

They sound well good. I love that type of thing! No, really I do Im not messin

ah yeah i have to admit the whole concept of true metal is pretty cheesy. did you ever see the video for Hammerfall's 'Glory To The Brave'? like all the band is dressed in a kinda normal way [jeans, shirts, etc], and the lead guitarist is dressed with spikes, leather, iron, etc. it's so bad it's good. :lol:

haha and we went to Tiamat concert last year and before them there was a Turkish band called Knight Errant(maybe you know it somehow). And the singer was so funny. He was jumping, screaming(in a very funny way-like a trapped monkey or something) and putting his finger into his mouth(I think he was trying to refer a "gun", and suicide stuff,I donno:p) and there was a little piece of shirt that he was using to clean his sweat and he started to yell like "after this song one of you will win 'this' (refering the sweaty-dirty-disgusting piece of shirt), so start fighting to be the luckyyyy ooooooooooooneeee!!!!"
now can you believe it? :lol: :lol:

oh and I must say that everytime I see any video of W.A.S.P, I have a good laugh, the things those guys wear(leather stuff with razors on it)...ohh so unique! :lol: