Stargate: Universe

I am not even convinced they'll be that sensational if unleashed. Actually, I feel uncomfortable whenever they're dominating the scene, especially when her character is some hard military type. Actually, minus tits, she's an awful character.

They're great, it's just those khaki t-shirts her character wears make them looks shapeless and make it difficult to take her seriously.

They really shouldn't need songs to do it. I guess the actors are just not quite as good as BSG, where all you needed was Olmos and a camera.

On a plus side, they almost never focus on Eli as "supergeek" now.

Tittes are nice, just not on her and not in this show. Her character is lackluster and in fact useless all along. The show would be a lot better off without her and without the goddamned music moments they keep inserting. It was shite in House MD and it's shit all over the place.

New episode is pretty great. They've pretty much blown open a whole other plot, which seems pretty interesting. I wonder how they'll balance the two, though.

I actually enjoyed the last two episodes. The presence of Rhona Mitra didn't hurt. However that stupid cliffhanger was a really cheap way to end the episode, left me more frustrated then excited. "Oh, lets get people excited by just leaving out the ending and call it a cliffhanger!"

Thought the premiere was stupid. I might be done with this show. Rhona Mitra represented a small bit of hope I had for the show, which died with her character (OH SPOILER ALERT LOL).