Recommend me some Sci-Fi

I think if Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway and Archer all got in a fight, Sisko would be the one standing on top of a pile of corpses just laughing his beard off at the end of it.

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahaha, holy shit, that was awesome :lol::lol: (for those who didn't know, he was also in American History X - the teacher, Sweeney) And yeah, Sisko's definitely the hardest of the bunch, but only when he needs to be - he can still be as rational and diplomatic as the rest of them, with that extra bit of charm :cool:

No way they would fight against each other!!!!

Kirk would fuck Janeway(MILF) oldschool style, and Picard and Sisko would discuss how do hair with the replicator.

After that Janeway would kick Picards ass for being a Borg once...

I need to watch it. Appears to be on hulu. Found a bunch of old Incredible Hulks on hulu too; I need to call in sick someday and watch them all.

84 episodes of lost in space outta keep ya busy. that show freakin' ruled!! http://www.hulu.com/lost-in-space

dang, lotsa outer limits on there too.

Ahhh! I forgot about Hulu!

Yeah man - V is cool. Second episode aired last night, and it's getting pretty good. I just hope they don't drag it out too long.

sad as it is i actually shed a tear during Ep2 -when Anakin carves up all the tuskan rAiders and also Ep3 when he caves in to the d. side. Couldn't help it: SW has been part of my life since i was 5 yrs old. Like you say: Ep3 brought it full circle:headbang: