Stargate: Universe

sounds like you guys just need to watch the original film with Kurt Russell instead of these crappy low budge tv episodes.

and if you get tired of that movie over and over again, Kurt Russell has numerous other brilliant films with which to pass the time.

SGU actually doesnt have a low budget feel. Its not the special effects or anything like that that make it shitty. Its the writing and lack of acting talent. And that terrible terrible sappy songs that they include in every episode. SG1 was greatly entertaining for a while. Never got into Atlantis.

I did not dig this at all. To be honest, I was beginning to really get into the first season in the 2nd half of it. I was psyched about season 2 kicking off, but it just wasn't very good.

The stupid music, almost no focus whatsoever on the characters, besides a lot of running around and doing not very much. The alien planet/religious thing just didn't work either. I'm hoping they'll get back on point, because I really enjoyed fairly big chunks of the first season.

Oh and anyone else get the feeling the Lucian Alliance dudes are gonna be to the show as the Maquis were to Voyager? Lame.

Although...I just watched the season two teaser trailer and some pretty freaky shit is going on. Could be cool.

Episode 2, not bad. Few excellent cleavage shots in one of the opening scenes. Fairly run-of-the-mill episode, which had a very poignant scene right near the end.

Side issue: they have no food whatsoever, but Eli remains chunky.

Meh. Didn't like it. The acting, the dialogue, the endless crying, are all starting to get on my nerves. On the bright side, I'm no longer on the fence about whether or not I like the show. Do not like. The only part that was kind of well done was Young mercy killin' the dude. Oh and that redhead lucian chick is kinda cute. And here's her tits http://rapidshare.com/files/106506633/Julie_McNiven-Carlitos_Way_Rise_to_Power.avi (I love the internet).

SPOILERS

Also, the ending was fucking dumb as hell.

"We're approaching an object. We don't know what it is"
*roll credits*