Chelsea ... Again.

Jun 21, 2005
B'klyn, NY
Chelsea again won the title of Champions. My congratulations to Chelsea fans on this board. The game with ManUn was superb, and has shown that Chelsea really deserved to be the Champs. Being myself a long-time Liverpool fan I still take my hat off! We might be good but
THEY ARE THE CHAMPIONS!:kickass:

I have to say I grudge saying this but "well done Chelsea"....
I never had a problem with Chelsea before the Russian arrived, I just hate it when a team buys success then takes the competitive edge from the league.
This may sound like sour grapes but as an Aberdeen fan the Scottish SPL has become an absolute joke. Due to the Old Firms massive spending power teams like Aberdeen, Dundee Utd hearts and Hibs have fallen miles behind. For the last 20 years the ugly sisters have completly dominated the Scotish game much to the detriment of the Scottish national side.
Having said that I cant see this happening in the Premiership, without doubt it's the best league in the world and there is also a much greater chance of more teams getting serious investment from oversea's, although Glazier hasn't done much for Man Utd as far as i can see.
Anyhow thats my incoherant done for now. Congrats to all our Chelski friends.

congrats to chelsea for sure, ( it was only 2 years ago we were busting for someone other than man u or arsenal to win it) but geez............rooney stretchered off...suddenly not looking good for the world cup, thats a disaster

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Chelsea again won the title of Champions. My congratulations to Chelsea fans on this board. The game with ManUn was superb, and has shown that Chelsea really deserved to be the Champs. Being myself a long-time Liverpool fan I still take my hat off! We might be good but
THEY ARE THE CHAMPIONS!:kickass:

I knew there was something about you that made you GOLD... from one lifelong Red to another. Visit my LFC site at www.liverpoolfc.com.au

Congrats to the Chav's... lets see who they buy for squillions come close season.

Rooney's WC looks over!

aliasp said:
I knew there was something about you that made you GOLD... from one lifelong Red to another. Visit my LFC site at www.liverpoolfc.com.au

Congrats to the Chav's... lets see who they buy for squillions come close season.

Rooney's WC looks over!
The funny thing was I still wanted Manchester to win this game, although their defeat allowed us to get closer to the second place. Go figure...
Anyway - thanks for the link.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
The funny thing was I still wanted Manchester to win this game, although their defeat allowed us to get closer to the second place. Go figure...
Anyway - thanks for the link.

Yes I was kinda 50/50 on this game... wanted chelsea to win to help us get 2nd but then again wanted United to make it an interesting race to the finish.

Did you see Gerrards screamer against Villa? That guy is just simply the most complete midfielder in the world bar none ... and he plays for us :)

yeah gerrards second goal yesterday was incredible, not like he flukes those shots either, cos he always gets a few belters every season .....thank crap england have him healthy this world cup too, got a feeling our midfield is gonna be super relied on for goals all of a sudden.......

lokey said:
yeah gerrards second goal yesterday was incredible, not like he flukes those shots either, cos he always gets a few belters every season .....thank crap england have him healthy this world cup too, got a feeling our midfield is gonna be super relied on for goals all of a sudden.......

Agreed... Rooney missing out is a hammer blow but I got a feeling little Mikey Owen might pop in with a few goals. And then theres Crouch too ... :zombie:

*cough*

I think England's biggest problem (and the reason I don't think they will win) is simply Sven is a 1 dimensional tactician. The sooner England rids themselves of his services the better.

When it comes to winning a title over 38 games chelsea will always be the favourites because of their incredible strength in depth (££££££) and with Ballack and Shevchenko on their way I can't see past them for a third title in a row.

As an Arsenal fan though it would be nice if we beat them to it next season without having to spend £300 million quid in the process all whilst being European Champions....... (a man can dream can't he????)

aliasp said:
Yes I was kinda 50/50 on this game... wanted chelsea to win to help us get 2nd but then again wanted United to make it an interesting race to the finish.

Did you see Gerrards screamer against Villa? That guy is just simply the most complete midfielder in the world bar none ... and he plays for us :)

Rubbish, he's good but the most complete midfielder. Thats Lampard!

But thank you all for your kind words, on the Championship very noble of you all.

I hope Fowler stays for another season, and should be taken to the world cup.

Ahfurfuksek! said:
When it comes to winning a title over 38 games chelsea will always be the favourites because of their incredible strength in depth (££££££) and with Ballack and Shevchenko on their way I can't see past them for a third title in a row.

As an Arsenal fan though it would be nice if we beat them to it next season without having to spend £300 million quid in the process all whilst being European Champions....... (a man can dream can't he????)

United had more money on the pitch in player purchases on saturday.

Real Madrid have spent a shit load of money more than Chelsea and it hasn't helped them. Money is'nt everything, although it helps.

Come on the Blues!

yeah and its not like its a new thing huh, money has been buying success in the premiership since it began,........ from man u, to blackburn, to newcastle ( tho they only bought second place ;) etc etc chelsea are just the latest team with money, there'll be another soon enough, buying their way to the top....

lets face it if you dont buy u get nowhere these days but down

Ahfurfuksek! said:

is that a fact about Shevchenko coming to Chelsea?

ruud3166 said:
Rubbish, he's good but the most complete midfielder. Thats Lampard!

But thank you all for your kind words, on the Championship very noble of you all.

I hope Fowler stays for another season, and should be taken to the world cup.

Lampard - Pfftt. Yer right. He's great but Gerrard is better. Gerrard can play (and proven) at RB, RM, CM... you name it!

Where was Lampard against the Mighty Barca recently? No where to be found.

aliasp said:
Lampard - Pfftt. Yer right. He's great but Gerrard is better. Gerrard can play (and proven) at RB, RM, CM... you name it!

Where was Lampard against the Mighty Barca recently? No where to be found.

Where was Gerrard against Chelsea in both leauge games? Who's scored more goals this season and set up more? Lampard!!!!

MUMMBLER!

aliasp said:

That was fantastic shot. But it's not even about his striking abilities. The guy sees a field like it's in the palm of his hand, and is precise like a fucking brain surgeon. Two other names pop out in my mind - Paul Breitner and Michelle Platini. And it was more than 20 yrs ago...

ruud3166 said:
Where was Gerrard against Chelsea in both leauge games? Who's scored more goals this season and set up more? Lampard!!!!

MUMMBLER!

Hmmmm... take Lampard out of the Cheslea squad and put him in last seasons Liverpool squad? Which had some rather shite players - could see you Frank scoring that many? He is surrounded by some real quality at Chelsea that makes him look better than he really is.

Who was voted the PFA player of the year? Who is coveted by most club and international managers? Who led his team magnificently from 0-3 down against MIlan?

Not fat frank :)

Lampard is great but Gerrard is better and more versatile.

END OF.

BTW - 18 League Titles, 5 European Cups - all won with hard work, endeavour and great team work not bankrolled by some Russian mafia nob!

END OF!!!

GO THE REDS!