chics

meeeeks

May 30, 2006
why are their no hot chics that like cob? they always have to be ugly, or disgusting im getting sick and tired of every hot babe listening to mushy romance crap

LOL.....as far as i know, metal chics are the hottest out there!! And if CoB is the greatest band it means that it gets the hottest girls ;)
(Well, ok maaaaaaaaaaayybeee pop bitches are not that ugly, but metal chics are not retarded ;))

I rarely see COB fans in general. The ones I do see, are usually males. And the females that say they listen to them, actually dont because they are posers and say they do because the name is different and they like anything that will make them stand out in front of everyone so everybody knows they are there. like skinny puppy, cannibal corpse, etc...

DIEDOTEXE said:
I rarely see COB fans in general. The ones I do see, are usually males. And the females that say they listen to them, actually dont because they are posers and say they do because the name is different and they like anything that will make them stand out in front of everyone so everybody knows they are there. like skinny puppy, cannibal corpse, etc...

Same here.

ghey thread...

there are a shitload of hot chicks that listen to cob. and it wouldn't matter if there wasn't because we can all just jerk off to alexi.

DIEDOTEXE said:
+1

meeeeks said:
why are their no hot chics that like cob? they always have to be ugly, or disgusting im getting sick and tired of every hot babe listening to mushy romance crap
woah!!!!!!
finally someone tells me I'm ugly :lol: yup!!!!!!!!!!!!

all us are beautiful ♥♥♥ :kickass:
and if i am an ugly woman is not an your problem, man!

Hey you, thanks a lot. Now you can just fuck off.

Did you only make this thread to figure out who the girls on the forum were or what? I mean it's pretty retarted. And lame. and gay too...yup.