Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Dude that intro (The Rock theme) is freakin' awesome!!! I actually set it as the ringtone on my cell phone :lol:
But yes, the reason most of us haven't recorded is because of the cobot album thing.

Dude that intro (The Rock theme) is freakin' awesome!!! I actually set it as the ringtone on my cell phone :lol:
But yes, the reason most of us haven't recorded is because of the cobot album thing.

What cell phone do you have that lets you use an mp3 from your computer as the ringtone?

I'd kill for one of those :p

Mine you can only buy them from the stupid online store and they never have metal (ofc)

Nice recording Marfal :)
And Orb I think about every phone around the let's say 80 pounds region is capable of that :p

What cell phone do you have that lets you use an mp3 from your computer as the ringtone?

I'd kill for one of those :p

Mine you can only buy them from the stupid online store and they never have metal (ofc)
all you have to do is use this site www.mobile17.com. You can choose any mp3 on your computer and choose which part of it (I think up to 45 seconds) you want, and it will send it to your phone as a picture message. Any modern cell phone can receive this. Doesn't have to be an expensive phone or anything...

Haha, thanks:D

lol I was talking about the intro to Touch Like Angel of Death on the Tokyo Warhearts album. that's the intro I love and it's one of my ringtones. but I just listened to your recording and it's awesome too :p

all you have to do is use this site www.mobile17.com. You can choose any mp3 on your computer and choose which part of it (I think up to 45 seconds) you want, and it will send it to your phone as a picture message. Any modern cell phone can receive this. Doesn't have to be an expensive phone or anything...

ZOMG i'm trying this now, currently in queue for my file to get sent to my phone (the intro to me myself my enemy hehehehehe). If this works... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

EDIT: HOLY SHIT IT WORKS <3 <3 <3 THIS IS AWESOME :D

I think Marfal can make a nice one of the tab I posted above, can't ye Marfal? :D

Recording of the Week - Silent Night, Bodom Night (Verse - Bars 25 - 32)

*Advanced* - Silent Night, Bodom Night (Pre-Solo - Bars 69 - 74)

I thought that this week's shouldn't be too long, and I wanted to finish off Hatebreeder! :D