Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

This version without the backing tracks let you hear his guitar in a better way...and obviously his mistakes :p...even if we got to say that he played 7 solos in a row

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOj26IlTDwY&feature=channel[/ame]

This is my cover of " Hells Is For Children ", I hope you like it !:kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice cover! Tight playing through it all and good work on the tone. Not my favourit one but does resemble the original song :) Lead key sound was ace, how did you do it? What did you use to record guitars?

my father have a sound card. I took the guitar pro file and I convert to MIDI file. With her, I recorded the song,

Mitch what soundfont/VST did you use for your keyboard solo in mitch'em bach terror, I've one for every instrument except a good sawtooth lead like Janne's??? Awesome work on the track aswell,sounds insane:kickass:

Mitch what soundfont/VST did you use for your keyboard solo in mitch'em bach terror, I've one for every instrument except a good sawtooth lead like Janne's??? Awesome work on the track aswell,sounds insane:kickass:

I'm not sure, because I can't access my hard drive...Thanks for liking the song though, I appreciate it!

^I really liked it already, but can't find a similar preset by myself, so if you happen to get it back I would really appreciate some tips on how to get it.

Also, I've tried your Korg settings (thanks a lot again, I love it, it's fucling awesom) but not sure when recording. did you use many stuff for get the sound you have in the song on coboT 3'???

sorry, it's not me is my father who changed the sound and I said if its just sounds good.

couLd You ask ples wht he used? i'm quit interestd, so it'd be quite good to haer :)

I think it was totally standard, actually. My pc records the exact sound, so I'm not sure if you mean that yours becomes altered after recording? I do have a Performance/Media soundcard, so that helps.

When I use your settings I do also have a completely other sound. And we both have a J-50BC and Je-1000... SO I think it's either your soundcard or the sound of the normal PX4 but I think that their is no difeerence between yours and mine.
Whatever I like my settings more :D