Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Yeah man I've seen some of his other videos before and he plays super clean. He's awesome.

Wow, he really is a really awesome player! Does he play in a band or anything? And also, wtf is the guitar he's using in that vid?? the body looks like an RR24 like mine, but looks like it has white binding and different fretboard markers, and a cutaway :ill:

EDIT: FUCK! Looks like he has all of Alexi's guitars or something :lol: But he put a gold floyd on the pink sawtooth :erk:

IMHO only people like you, him and Mitch are allowed to be fanboys.
(not saying you or Mitch are fanboys, but you guys can fucking play.)
Thx but Mitch and I ARE fanbois :loco:

Wow, he really is a really awesome player! Does he play in a band or anything? And also, wtf is the guitar he's using in that vid?? the body looks like an RR24 like mine, but looks like it has white binding and different fretboard markers, and a cutaway :ill:

EDIT: FUCK! Looks like he has all of Alexi's guitars or something :lol: But he put a gold floyd on the pink sawtooth :erk:

He's asian - what did you expect? It seems that they get their guitars for half of the price or something because most of those asian guys have minimum 2 Alexi guitars. But why they fuck can they play so damn good?!?

I've seen his videos before, he's insane. So damn clean. I think he's about 40 or something too, so he's had years to perfect his technique!

^Hm, that could explain, but still awesome.

He's asian - what did you expect? It seems that they get their guitars for half of the price or something because most of those asian guys have minimum 2 Alexi guitars. But why they fuck can they play so damn good?!?

:lol: Yeah, they always have everything. I guess he just has that Asian vibe of working his ass off or don't know why, but the guy has incredible chops.

^You most certainly haven't checked the guy above you videos if you think that, although Mitch is amazing too. That other guy is ok, but I don't like the "I show off playing faster" plus the audio quality isn't that good.

@Shadowsouls: Good job!

This sounds pretty cool! And the solos are not bad! :headbang:

Also two new cover on my channel:

Hate me single (my best cover so far but full of video mistakes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULQJwyTZM10

and

YBOD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6BLaj2qbF4

Nice ones Arcane!

Shadowsoul: That was pretty cool. I'd just say work on transitioning between sounds more smoothly 'cause it kind of killed it every time you stopped playing to change sounds.

Arcane: Those were both bad ass covers. Thanks for showing us how you play the leads in YBOD. Can you do it again slower? JK. =)

Shadowsoul: That was pretty cool. I'd just say work on transitioning between sounds more smoothly 'cause it kind of killed it every time you stopped playing to change sounds.
Ye i know what you mean, i might record directly from keyboard, do the parts separately and make a new vid, as it seems all the other kts covers on youtube do this, and sound decent, but i can't find a single video with anyone playing the solos well.

...btw the lead melody of this song is so fucking insane that now i'm tying to learn it.

At 1:07 you just pinch the harmonic and then slide,don't you?
It's all ok but i don't menage to let the slide harmonic be loud enough...(maybe it's the shitty amp)

Also the part

-------------17-----------------21------------------19-------
---15-17-19----19-17-19-21-22----22-21--17-19-21----21-19-
(til the end of the bar)

Is pretty hard...at least for me :)