Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

It always amazes me how kids can do things like that. It's impressive for people aged 18 etc, but to see kids under 10 etc play Chopin perfectly on piano blows my mind. The only thing I was concerned about at that age was watching Thomas The Tank Engine and Teenage Ninja Hero Turtle videos on repeat!!!

^ Yeah, it's like they used to always tell me I would end up saying- but if I could just do it over again... God, I've wasted so much time in my life. D=

Actual reason for posting: It's really nice having guys who are so willing to help and give advice. Even though I haven't utilized anything you guys have mentioned so far, thanks to Arcane and Mitch. =)

It always amazes me how kids can do things like that. It's impressive for people aged 18 etc, but to see kids under 10 etc play Chopin perfectly on piano blows my mind. The only thing I was concerned about at that age was watching Thomas The Tank Engine and Teenage Ninja Hero Turtle videos on repeat!!!

It's more the parents who are responsible for these kids playing such advanced pieces at such a young age. They push them to practice and make sure they do so. I guess we weren't as lucky to have parents like that. I really do regret not taking the piano lessons they offered me once when I was 10. They should've forced me to do it.

It's more the parents who are responsible for these kids playing such advanced pieces at such a young age. They push them to practice and make sure they do so. I guess we weren't as lucky to have parents like that. I really do regret not taking the piano lessons they offered me once when I was 10. They should've forced me to do it.

You're right.
I wish I took guitar lesson when i was 10 instead of 16...

Thanks man!

Same here, I didn't even know what playing guitar meant at that age :lol:

i actully started at 11, but with classical guitar at a conservatory, and i didnt enjoy it that much, i never practiced seriously till i got into metal..

He says he does on his youtubechannel, he also says he practices guitar 2 to 5 hourss a day.