Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

I'm trying to do it now, it's harder than I thought. :lol:

I've got my Jackson tuned to Drop C, not locking nut, it only took me 20 seconds. :lol:

:lol: I did it with my Ibanez cos I have it always in drop C nowadays and I didn't want to mess up with the Jackson. And yeah, I too though it was really easy but it's not that easy, it has it's tricky bits.

I have chosen this weeks ROTW :D And its gonna be a special one this week! So tune your guitars/violins/mothers to D standard :D

Tell us then Mr.! I personally prefer having the ROTW a day before than one or 2 days after Friday, :lol:

BTW :kickass: at the D tuning, I restringed my RR yesterday :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Please Note! The change of ROTW may be delayed this Friday, cos I'm goin' down to Birmingham, and won't get the internet till the evening! But even then I might not be on! :D So just stay tuned :)

Also, my ROTW #5 won't be in on time :( I'm starting my new, incredibly easy job tomorrow, but I won't have the time to record! :D

No problem, man... Unfortunately, I'm flying back home on Monday, so I don't even know if I'll have a chance to record/upload anything over the summer. So keep this thread alive till September!:lol:

BTW, random thought, why is this not stickied yet??

Boring! I thought it was a Children of Bodom cover thread? Anyway - give us a advanced players part!!!!:) Oh and I really think that you shouldn't take non-Bodom songs...

I did. Their should be an old video (in shitty quality) on my YouTube channel... But come on... this is still the easiest ROTW since it starts... the song fucking rocks but I really don't like this part. The Intro or the verse would be a better ROTW.

Well he did say it was difficult, I don't think this is difficult at all tbh. Most of us with be able to do it with not much problem.

I'll record mine today.

Who?

And you can record it in five minutes wirhout any problems, or? I think this is one of your most-played Sinergy songs, am I right? :)

I meant Tim said the next one would be difficult...but I don't think this is really that difficult.

Which is why there is no advanced players part :) If you want, for the advanced part, do the solos! BOTH solos! :)

I was going to, actually. I don't know how I'll get on but I'll at least attempt it.