Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

64qknc.jpg

Whats with the new ROTW?

Same question
???

Hey, sorry! I've been preoccupied with work!

Now, I don't know which bars, cos there are several different versions of the tab, but..

Recording of the Week - Everytime I Die (Solo)

*For the Advanced Players!* -

And don't bitch or complain that it's too easy, or it's "not an advanced part" cos I think it's perfectly suited for both experienced players, and the lesser experienced!

AW!!! Fuck I love that solo! I want a guitar and CEP NOW!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I miss my guitar so fucking much and I've been here only for 4 days! Ouch, this month's gonna be a long one. I just hope the dude at my host family lets me one of his guitars so I can at least pratice :erk:

:lol: I know, I still don't understand how you can handle it, really. I NEED a guitar. I'm going to Dublin asap, go to a guitar store and try all guitars on there so I can play for a while :lol: Really, it's killing me. Besides, as it's been raining quite a bit and being outdoors sucks I miss it even more.

AW!!! Fuck I love that solo! I want a guitar and CEP NOW!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I miss my guitar so fucking much and I've been here only for 4 days! Ouch, this month's gonna be a long one. I just hope the dude at my host family lets me one of his guitars so I can at least pratice :erk:

i feel you pain,but ive just gotta do this.. I LOVE MY GUITAR XDD
yea i just hope ill be able to bring my guitar when i go to my uni :erk:

:lol: I know, I still don't understand how you can handle it, really. I NEED a guitar. I'm going to Dublin asap, go to a guitar store and try all guitars on there so I can play for a while :lol: Really, it's killing me. Besides, as it's been raining quite a bit and being outdoors sucks I miss it even more.

Yeah I some back from Graspop and its still hasn't stop raining:mad: although I get loads of guitar time with the rain,go to grafton street and just off it go to Georges street arcade you will find a group of guitar shops,its all fenders/jacksons and Ibanezes,and if you want good CDs go to sound cellar at the base of grafton street

Ahh.. Hehe!

In that case, I'm only a boat ride away! :D

Yeah I know :lol: I'd like to go around the whole UK but I'm leader for a group of students so I don't have much freedom :erk: If I have money next summer I might come on my own so I can go wherever I want :kickass:

Yeah I some back from Graspop and its still hasn't stop raining:mad: although I get loads of guitar time with the rain,go to grafton street and just off it go to Georges street arcade you will find a group of guitar shops,its all fenders/jacksons and Ibanezes,and if you want good CDs go to sound cellar at the base of grafton street

Yeah, it's been raining quite a lot this days, which sucks, but today we're having quite a great day. Loads of sunshine and no real clouds around :D
I really hope it stays like that cos I'm taking the students to Newbridge Farm and I don't want rain for that :lol:

I know about Grafton street area guitar stores, I kind of got the assistants in there bored last year and the year before with all my visits and my ''can I try everything?'' attitude, :lol: And I'm definitely doing it again this year, I need some playing! I hadn't heard about Sound Cellar though, I'll check it out cos at HMV I only found Kiuas' Nw Dark Age and I want to take back to Spain too Arsis' We Are The Nightmare so I have to find a store which has it.

BTW could someone tell me from which months are the Metal Hammer issues with Iron Maiden's 2008 tour on front page and with Golden Gods on front page? Just to know if I might grab a third one or those are June and July mags and I'm already done with them.