Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

:lol: Really? I can assure you that my group is not like that. Might it be because I shout at them and tell them to shut the fuck up, but they're not like that, :lol:

But some irish youngsters last year were really rude and were always looking for trouble at the village we were staying :erk: Not this year though, and not everybody. There was a huge number of them that were really friendly and played football with us every now and then. We're playing with them today.

:lol: Really? I can assure you that my group is not like that. Might it be because I shout at them and tell them to shut the fuck up, but they're not like that, :lol:

But some irish youngsters last year were really rude and were always looking for trouble at the village we were staying :erk: Not this year though, and not everybody. There was a huge number of them that were really friendly and played football with us every now and then. We're playing with them today.

You keep them in check! Hehe, well, not all of them were bad, just the "cool" ones, who chucked bottles and stuff.. Shame your group isn't over in scotland!

[QUO
TE=marfal66;7402653]^you went to graspop and you didn't say hi to me?:([/QUOTE]

I probably did if I was their,you belgiums are some crazy drinkers

Yeah, it's been raining quite a lot this days, which sucks, but today we're having quite a great day. Loads of sunshine and no real clouds around :D
I really hope it stays like that cos I'm taking the students to Newbridge Farm and I don't want rain for that :lol:

I know about Grafton street area guitar stores, I kind of got the assistants in there bored last year and the year before with all my visits and my ''can I try everything?'' attitude, :lol: And I'm definitely doing it again this year, I need some playing! I hadn't heard about Sound Cellar though, I'll check it out cos at HMV I only found Kiuas' Nw Dark Age and I want to take back to Spain too Arsis' We Are The Nightmare so I have to find a store which has it. .

Yeah the guitar shops just got sick of people coming in and out trying everything and only buying a plec,the best shop is musicians INC,I got to play for an hour their in one of hte stacks because they forgot about me,

Also check Sentinel Records just off Central bank thats also a metal shop where you'll get anything you ,Unfortunatly were getting lucky today,theirs a really bad forecast for the weekend

YAY another recruit! Keep em comin'!

Sadly, my Guitar Pro died for some reason, and I'm too lazy to do the ETID solo by ear, so, I guess, till next time...