Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

You keep them in check! Hehe, well, not all of them were bad, just the "cool" ones, who chucked bottles and stuff.. Shame your group isn't over in scotland!

:lol: Yeah, there are pretty stupid ones who think that they are cool by doing that stuff. But I tell you, if one of my students does that, he's back to Spain before he can say ''It wasn't me'', I hate that kind of people.

^you went to graspop and you didn't say hi to me?:(

I probably did if I was their,you belgiums are some crazy drinkers

Yeah the guitar shops just got sick of people coming in and out trying everything and only buying a plec,the best shop is musicians INC,I got to play for an hour their in one of hte stacks because they forgot about me,

Also check Sentinel Records just off Central bank thats also a metal shop where you'll get anything you ,Unfortunatly were getting lucky today,theirs a really bad forecast for the weekend

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the advice man, I'll check those shops out if I find them, I'm not good at searching for places :lol:.

And I'm really glad they fucked up the forecast, at least for Sunday, cos I got soaked on Saturday on my way to the pub though, :lol:

I still have no sound on this lame school computers, but FUCK THAT DUDE! I want those guitars too!! :lol:

As soon as I get the RR1, I will start participating in this thread :).

Yay!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass: We seriously need more people taking part, :lol: With Arcane withouot guitars and Mitch and I away the last ROTW's have had almost no contributions, :lol: Has anyone already recorded ETID solo?

Week #8 - Recording of the Week - Follow The Reaper (Chrous - Bars 42 - 51)

*For the Advanced Players!* - Follow The Reaper (Chorus & Interlude - Bars 42 - 75)

Week #9 - Everytime I Die (Solo)

Week #10 - Needled 24/7 Rhythm Guitar (Intro Bars 1 - 17)

*For the Advanced Players!* - Needled 24/7 Lead Guitar (Intro - Bars 1 - 17)

Week #11 (Week commencing 11th July) - Blooddrunk (Intro - Bars 1 - 12)

Week #12 (Week commencing 18th July) - Roadkill Morning (Bars 62 - 94)

*For the Advanced Players!* - Roadkill Morning (Bars 62 - 111)

Now, this should keep you busy for a while!!

This guy is pretty cool. [ame]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=UVgzw7_eV48&feature=related[/ame]

I haven't ever noticed that Bodom Beach Terror got such great drums in it. Pretty good playing.

I love that, very cool.

I think he should record just audios of his drumming for backing tracks.

EDIT: I just looked at the comments and the top one is Arcane asking the same thing. :lol:

I'm going to aim to have all of the ROTW things recorded tonight. I attempted it last night but I was too tired to concentrate and kept making mistakes.

If anyone has recorded any audio that they want on the ROTW soundclick page, upload it again and post here so I can see it.