Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

WOHOOOO! I got my guitar back!!! After 7 weeks I finaly recived Christina back! Hehe, I tried to play sth but I can't play ANYTHING ! I tried complete AYDY and all the other easier songs but after 10 sec. I failed every song. It sucks. I think I need 1 week or sth. to go back to my earlier level... :)

WOHOOOO! I got my guitar back!!! After 7 weeks I finaly recived Christina back! Hehe, I tried to play sth but I can't play ANYTHING ! I tried complete AYDY and all the other easier songs but after 10 sec. I failed every song. It sucks. I think I need 1 week or sth. to go back to my earlier level... :)

Just play chords for a few mins until your hands lossen up and get accustomed to the guitar again,don't rush back into things,happens to me all the time from long gaps of not playing,is everything back to normal on your guitar????

Week Commencing 8/08 - Kissing the Shadows Intro Bars 1 - 28
- Kissing the Shadows Bars 1 - 37 (Advanced)
- Kissing the Shadows Solos (Insane)

:lol::lol::lol:

I can do everything except make the solo sound the same as the CD. I'll skip that part. :p

Same here, :lol:

Congrats dude, 7 weeks is quite a long time with no guitar.

Christina? How gay.

Lawl everyone point and make fun @ Arcane

accordingtomychartsyourxv4.jpg

Oh shit...:lol: Usually, I can't be bothered uploading stuff but today, I thought, "I've gotta do it because it's my responsibility" and the only time that I think that, it's not required. :p

Well upload the edited/corrected versions when you're ready and I'll just simply update the audio only and leave everything else the same. It'll be quicker.