Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Oh ok, Scythes of Bodom was wrong again then. :lol:

Good to know that he wasn't getting that tone from alder, otherwise I'd be pissed...

Ok, I've tried to record the BBT bridge + solo but I fucked up a bit the left/right panning and tone at the beginning. I've tried to become a more stereo sound so I choose a wide filed whatever from adobe audition for the first part and now it sounds like I have too much treble and no bass but I forgot the treble in the complete solo and this balance shit was a bad try... whatever, it's not soooo bad but it could be better. Oh and it seems that I'm a bit out of sync for some reason but it wasn't my fault... I think it happens after saving or sth...

BBT bridge plus solo

Ok, I've tried to record the BBT bridge + solo but I fucked up a bit the left/right panning and tone at the beginning. I've tried to become a more stereo sound so I choose a wide filed whatever from adobe audition for the first part and now it sounds like I have too much treble and no bass but I forgot the treble in the complete solo and this balance shit was a bad try... whatever, it's not soooo bad but it could be better. Oh and it seems that I'm a bit out of sync for some reason but it wasn't my fault... I think it happens after saving or sth...

BBT bridge plus solo

Nicely done!!

^Grrr another Drop C ROTW :(

I hate that they switched to Drop C....