Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

That is the original. It's the Rockhouse DVD backing track, minus lead guitars.

But Arcane, very good playing! I noticed the first arpeggio was perfect, but as it went on, you kinda lost your timing and it fell behind the beat a tiny bit, but overall great submission!

Shhhhht! Don't tell him that it's not me playing the rythm guitars!!!! :saint:

But you're right with the timing but it's not me, it's my program or sth. I had exactly the same problem with BBT pre solo. first part was in time, middle a bit out of sync and the last part was in time again. But I won't record it again cause I 've did it about 30 times before and the last one was the only one without any mistakes. It's a pretty hard solo.

@ Fastbodom:

the muddy sound comes from my amp setting. the 'crunch' model makes it sound a bit muddy but it's the best sound for solo playing I think.

anyway thx to all of you for the positive comments! I love you all

Shhhhht! Don't tell him that it's not me playing the rythm guitars!!!! :saint:

But you're right with the timing but it's not me, it's my program or sth. I had exactly the same problem with BBT pre solo. first part was in time, middle a bit out of sync and the last part was in time again. But I won't record it again cause I 've did it about 30 times before and the last one was the only one without any mistakes. It's a pretty hard solo.

@ Fastbodom:

the muddy sound comes from my amp setting. the 'crunch' model makes it sound a bit muddy but it's the best sound for solo playing I think.

anyway thx to all of you for the positive comments! I love you all

I love you To mate :)

hey why are you So much offline ? on MSN

or is it just me?:kickass:

Jeez bloody hell!
That's one blasting nice recording dude!!
You should really participate more in this thread.

^:kickass:

Man the SPFTD solo is fucking with me :lol: And each time I try to play Lake Bodom's intro (which BTW was really unpopular, only Epi submited :() it sounds worse than the previous :lol: Maybe I should stop and give it another go tomorrow.

BTW which was ROTW 16? Cos it has no submissions :ill:

Week 16 was Are You Dead Yet? [Intro & Chorus Melody]

I tried it but I hate that song and I don't know it well so I kept fucking it up.

That's an awesome pic, Jose.

Recording of the Week - Bed of Razorz (Bars 5 - 25)

Recording of the Week (Endurance) - Bed of Razorz (Bars 5 - 67)

*Advanced* - Bed of Razorz (Solo - Bars 86 - 98)

!*RECORDING OF THE WEEK SPECIAL*! - Bed of Razorz (Improvised Solo - Bars 106 - 113)

Now how's about that for a ROTW and a half?!

Also, this weeks is dedicated to Mystiques youtube video!

ALSO I'll be changing the layout of the front page. As I left it a few months it's become outdated, plus apparently sendspace links run out! SO I'll just be keeping a list of contributors names, and perhaps some videos!

And I expect A LOT of entries to this one!

Rock the fuck on people!