Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

I listened to rebell yell covers today and decided to do record a bastardization of the solo :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... Since nobody seems to be able to keep quiet about it. Do you really think they would let me have an account here after kindly sharing with you the album before it's release ?

I think they don't give a f... about it, just when they release a new album., but if they do care, then sorry for your second acc:( and see you in december with your new one. ;)

Yeah, AFAIK Deron is the only mod reading this forum and even he seems to do it only to remove leaks before an album release. I've seen pretty much like 3 comments from him in my time here, one for each album, one for each leak :D

Ok... Since nobody seems to be able to keep quiet about it. Do you really think they would let me have an account here after kindly sharing with you the album before it's release ?

I think they don't give a f... about it, just when they release a new album., but if they do care, then sorry for your second acc:( and see you in december with your new one. ;)

Yeah, AFAIK Deron is the only mod reading this forum and even he seems to do it only to remove leaks before an album release. I've seen pretty much like 3 comments from him in my time here, one for each album, one for each leak :D

The web guys for CoB are always around as am I.

The thing that gets me with guys like Joker, is, you can warn, remove their posts, remove them again, and again... yet, they still think it is more important to do what they want (post the leak) and not respect the band's wishes, or the admin's wishes. It's extremely frustrating, and when someone gets banned from the site - as most should know, it's only after a user fails to respect the site/forum they're posting on, and it leaves me no choice.

Hello MetalAges.

Since a moderator is here I finally have the opportunity to tell you more about what I did (when you're banned you can't write even to the man who took the decision..).

I kind of understand your role in here as well as the band's/label's wishes. But here is a few things which I think can explain my action:

1- Most important of all. I have this album. I bought it as so many people on this forum. And I am one of those people who normally don't buy before they listened to an album (CoB is my only exception, I have every single on of their releases on Dvd). So as I said, the album was bought.

2- Yeah sure, the ban's and label's wishes.. Since downloading exists there has been less and less album bought that's true. But that's it. It exists, and I honestly think they should start looking at the reality for they can't change anything about it. Maybe the bands would be happier if the label wasn't taking such a HUGE share on every thing the band's selling. But that's another problem. But as I said, the album was out there no the internet. It was my mistake of posting it here I'll admit it, I shouldn't have. But be it me or someone else, the harm was done, and there was no stopping and the band knows that, the label knows that and you probably too know it. It was just a matter of time before it spreads to Youtube and other online services. So did my links really had any consequencies for the benefits of the band or label ? I honestly doubt so.

I'm not expecting any kind of forgiveness or special treatments for I know I've done something wrong. And if you have to ban me again, fine. But seriously ? Banning a simple fan, proud owner of all the band's records, proud spectator of all the band's gigs in his country, etc. Would it really change something ? Won't anyone else do this after it ?

Sorry if I caused you trouble going through the messages and such. But I have no regret what so ever toward the band as what I did was simply sharing the music I love with other music lovers.

Have a nice day sir.

Ps: Good bye everyone in case I'm banned again -_-