Children Of Bodom in studio!

@Extendar :

Usually the easiest parts become the hardest parts since you don't pay any attention to them. At least most of it should be fixed by now, thanks.

Personaly I would love to hear them covering Jet's Are You Gonna Be My Girl :p:p:p

I definately would love to hear Too Drunk to Fuck. I love that song and it
seems like it'd fit for some reason to hear the guys cover this one. :D

Though a rousing Bodom cover of "Holiday in Cambodia" would be hella cool as well. Not to mention countless other old punk songs that for some reason would sound great(I can picture Last Caress with a guitar solo, I can!! :D)

NO! NO! NO! No more Metallica covers!!!!!!

The world has already seen far too many Metallica covers, and since almost every band in the world practise Metallica songs before they make their own songs, it's just too much, man!!!

It's just like a friend of mine said to my other friends band: "If you're playing a gig with your band and you're gonna play a cover, DON'T choose a Metallica song. They're so worn and used, that it just makes the whole gig look bad."

edit: Just yesterday I bought Ensiferum's single "Tale of Revenge" and the second track on it is a cover of Metallica's "Battery". And, although it sounded pretty good and so on, I was kind of disappointed to see the track on the single.

Luvved those bunnylicious screams in that Maiden "Aces High" Cover ;) ;)

And Klamydia Latomeri :Spin: awww little bunnies singin in their mothertongue :Spin:

Fuck I gotta learn Finnish!!!!!!

^ Agreed... thank you!

Another song I'd like to hear Bodom cover is "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead. I think they'd do a kickass job with that. :)

The ice is thin where I tread but honestly fuck an EP give me an ALBUM. Seeing how most bands go shitmonkey after a couple of years in the biz I would love for the COB boys to just pump out a whole ´nother record asap!

DVD<new album!!!

SpiritCrusherX said:
I still derive satisfaction from listening to their music (even though I play the old stuff mostly). Therefore, they still rule. The past tense will not be used until the dissolution of the band.
Agreed.
I don't care for Metallica's newer stuff TOO much (although some of it IS good) but I really respect them, and I think their old stuff is FUCKIN' AWESOME (Master Of Puppets pwns me).

Yes, Metallica was indeed a great band with some very original and great compositions.
The other matter is.. bands nowadays have the talent and metal spirit that Metallica lost (<-- do not bother arguing with me about this, it's been done to death) I'd say some bands have a lot more technical talent (i.g. Bodom)
For instance, Igor Cavalera and Andreas Kisser of Sepultura are able to play old Metallica songs (Fight Fire with Fire as a specific example) much better than Metallica did.
Metallica is a classic in the fact that they laid the greatness as a base..